Rotec Revert 5.0

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm keen to hear how that concentric suspension feels over the bumps? I've always avoided these sort of frames out of concerns it would ride rough through chunk and chunder, with wheel hook making me sad. Id love to hear I'm rong!

fastrider gus

super huck
I'm keen to hear how that concentric suspension feels over the bumps? I've always avoided these sort of frames out of concerns it would ride rough through chunk and chunder, with wheel hook making me sad. Id love to hear I'm rong!
I dont think it would be much of a full blown plow machine, although i havent given it a real hard time yet. I did do one quick run down a local "downhill" track but other aspects of the setup were more restrictive in that circumstance rather than the pivot placement. The worst it will see is some flow trails like Hero, hopefully soon!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I dont think it would be much of a full blown plow machine, although i havent given it a real hard time yet. I did do one quick run down a local "downhill" track but other aspects of the setup were more restrictive in that circumstance rather than the pivot placement. The worst it will see is some flow trails like Hero, hopefully soon!

Hero will be a good test of the suspension performance. We keen to know.

I think it was arrow racing (or something like that) way way way back in the dual compressor days that first caught my eye with the concentric BB. Most of my riding around town here is pretty flat and I could be convinced to get something like this for keeping the cruising simple. Maybe a soda slope.

moorey

call me Mia
So much stuff changed hands, maybe someone else got it. That low end 8sp shifter must be highly prized.

fastrider gus

super huck
Well after waiting about 14 months, ive pulled the pin on the prototype. I was told id have the frame by last December, then February, then silence.. I havent had a bike that i can ride propper trails on since december, this thing is fun, but its like a day on the go karts when you just wanna hammer a full size circuit..

Time to look for a new enduro rig..