Rotoburners Anonymous

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Everyone,

My name is Anthony and I'm an addict.

To Rotorburn dot com

I suspected there was a problem when the website was down recently and I was checking, checking, then in desperation found the facebook page and managed to calm my nerves, knowing someone was onto it. Thanks whoever sorted things out and those who maintaing things generally I should also note appreciation.

It was confirmed today while on a ride and I was compiling posts in my head as I was riding along, I thought to myself.. do you have a problem?

Not sure if there is a cure, a seven step process or you just embrace, every like and emoji on your posts and live to ride another day!

safreek

Yeah, I just thought everyone hated me and shitcanned me from the site, thank god being disliked does not getting banned. YET

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeah, I just thought everyone hated me and shitcanned me from the site, thank god being disliked does not getting banned. YET
you are way down the shit list, Haarpon is first, with me a close second!....form a neat line to the left!
support group needed..

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Seems excessive for 17 posts in 5 years.
Haha that's about ten more than I would've thought. I'm a lurker with too many hobbies I obsess over for a month or so. The only thing I'm refreshing more than rotorburn at the moment is gumtree looking for a bike, then hopefully I'll be a regular.

slowmick

38-39"
Nice to escape here from the everyday. I check back here at work far more than I should. Also come here to get a laugh at the end of the day. Its better than TV.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
# me too = it was a slow week without Rotorburn
I was worried it had gone into liquidation leaving me with a half finished SC Chameleon project and the next email would be from Ferrier Hodgson !!