Rotorburn ads

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Not sure if rotorburn is showing me ads based on my browsing history, but does anyone else get down the ad on tapatalk for life insurance, with the very coy looking model?? She almost makes me want to take out instance lest I die of lust!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Not sure if rotorburn is showing me ads based on my browsing history, but does anyone else get down the ad on tapatalk for life insurance, with the very coy looking model?? She almost makes me want to take out instance lest I die of lust!
Not tapatalk but I only get the banner ads from chain reaction and transition. Pretty on point

Beej1

FYI I'm pretty sure Tapatalk has in-app purchasing to upgrade to VIP status for something in the order of US$1 which removes advertising.

If you purchased the Pro version back when they used to have it, you get VIP automatically (or can ask for it if not).

But ... no more hot insurance model, so ...

Z

Zaf

I think you need to screenshot this Insurance Model and share so we can properly understand your struggle.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The webpage banner ads are all website sponsors and bike related.

My guess would be that tapatalk, which I do not use, is like all other apps and it tracks your behavior and then provides targeted ads.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The webpage banner ads are all website sponsors and bike related.

My guess would be that tapatalk, which I do not use, is like all other apps and it tracks your behavior and then provides targeted ads.
That sounds like they are making life easier by delivering the convenience I need to avoid unnecessary advertisements.

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
I usually opt out of being tracked where I see the option - out of principle, not fear. Likely the ads I'm seeing are generic

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I’m getting a constant ad for how your poo tells you about your health on Weatherzone.

It’s really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

I have a sudden need to avoid mistakes in my life insurance policy.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
She could sell me an abdominal blaster 2000 for 99 bucks

Think I paid 15usd to remove ads from crap-a-talk.

Sadly there is no other iOS phone app that is as good