Rotorburn brotherhood courier service?

moorey

call me Mia
Hey peeps.
@JTmofo.....who doesn't seem to live here any more, has an EVOC bike bag I need for Felix at the TransTas. He isn't keen to post from Sydney if he can avoid it (understandably).
Anyone coming from Sydney to Melbourne/Ballarat/Geelong in the next month or so when the border opens?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey peeps.
@JTmofo.....who doesn't seem to live here any more, has an EVOC bike bag I need for Felix at the TransTas. He isn't keen to post from Sydney if he can avoid it (understandably).
Anyone coming from Sydney to Melbourne/Ballarat/Geelong in the next month or so when the border opens?
I’ve got one if you get stuck, in Melb. Can’t see myself on a plane anytime soon

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I've got a bike bag too Moorey you're welcome to... it's a boring non EVOC and has no wheels but it's an option.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve got one if you get stuck, in Melb. Can’t see myself on a plane anytime soon
I've got a bike bag too Moorey you're welcome to... it's a boring non EVOC and has no wheels but it's an option.
Ya legends. Had numerous generous offers for a loan. We need one anyway, and it’s a nice bag, so I’m hoping to purchase but will follow up on a loaner if I can’t get this one here.
Cheers blokes.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Ya legends. Had numerous generous offers for a loan. We need one anyway, and it’s a nice bag, so I’m hoping to purchase but will follow up on a loaner if I can’t get this one here.
Cheers blokes.
Can you ask him if he comes down Wollongong way at all or knows anyone that does ? I`d be happy to box up and post to you .

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Narellan/Maroubra/Eastern suburbs, but says he can help with getting it delivered.
shite, that’s close to her..she is driving to wagga around the 18th Dec if i remember, my wife will b there around 23, back xmas or boxing day
ill make sure she drives my daughter’s new-ish car, which i just bought for the plates
give me a couple of days to check w my sister