Rotorburn postal service

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Victorians or more specifically Melbournians, anyone in the vicinity of Mill Park that could potentially collect a kids bike and throw it in a box for me?

I'm in no rush to get it, so don't mind if it sits in a garage for a while until it makes its way north.

As usual the reward for services rendered can be agreed upon.

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Victorians or more specifically Melbournians, anyone in the vicinity of Mill Park that could potentially collect a kids bike and throw it in a box for me?

I'm in no rush to get it, so don't mind if it sits in a garage for a while until it makes its way north.

As usual the reward for services rendered can be agreed upon.
how far north it gotta go? i can prob pick up i’m working not far from there at present, pm me details

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey dudes, is there anyone in the Newcastle area that'd be willing and able to pickup this beast for me?

I'm honestly only after those sweet Olde pikes, so that's all I'd need shipped down to Vic if the bulk of the bike was of any interest to you for nicks...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hey dudes, is there anyone in the Newcastle area that'd be willing and able to pickup this beast for me?

I'm honestly only after those sweet Olde pikes, so that's all I'd need shipped down to Vic if the bulk of the bike was of any interest to you for nicks...

I was going to joke you only wanted it for your RockShox fork museum, buuuut you beat me to it... :p

safreek

Soo, did you wind up getting my pikes :)

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt

If the fat boy can’t help you, let me know. I’m free Tuesday night and most of the rest of the week.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Saw a notification on my phone
"Got the bike...bit of bad news...."

I'm not gonna lie, skipped a heartbeat or two
Well played old chap

got the bike...bit of bad news, the forks are fucked, so I will remove and chuck out for you so as to get the shipping weight down and cost you less, because that's the nice guy that I am.
your welcome.

Lucaw

Next in line
Any one? I need to let the guys know soon as I have negotiated price with him and he is waiting to find out who is going to pick it up off of him. And no, there is no hole in the back of the seat tube, I asked him to send me a photo.