Rotorburn postal service

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Anyone in Melbourne keen to have a looksey at a bike before I jump on it, You will be renumerated for your troubles. The guy selling is a bit clueless, grainy pics/videos and hopeless at trying to follow instructions...doesn't know what the stem is "the thing that holds the handlebars" or shock - sends photo of the fork...sigh

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Anyone in Melbourne keen to have a looksey at a bike before I jump on it, You will be renumerated for your troubles. The guy selling is a bit clueless, grainy pics/videos and hopeless at trying to follow instructions...doesn't know what the stem is "the thing that holds the handlebars" or shock - sends photo of the fork...sigh
Where in Melbourne town? If it fits in I might be able to help out

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thanks for the offer @Plankosaurus but I think I'm going to pass on it, I reckon it's hotter than the surface of the sun, he just told me he has plenty of interest but I can have it for 1K cash if I collect tomorrow...
Poor fella might be in legitimate need of some meth. who are you to decide whether he should be able to sell a stolen bike to get the medication he clearly needs?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Needs the cash for a quad bike apparently. Kinda half tempted to get it and try and find the owner, I trawled through stolen bike and came up blank though. Anyone have a contact at 81 Spices, they might have the orginal owners details.

Link please

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Is anyone in or around Laverton North Vic? Fitzgerald Road. A wrecker has a car interior mirror I want to grab but they only do pick up only or I can arrange for freight but if there is a burner nearby who would pick up and post that would be easier. So if anyone can help please let me know otherwise I will sort out some form of pick up next week.

ta

PS: I have no idea where this is...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is anyone in or around Laverton North Vic? Fitzgerald Road. A wrecker has a car interior mirror I want to grab but they only do pick up only or I can arrange for freight but if there is a burner nearby who would pick up and post that would be easier. So if anyone can help please let me know otherwise I will sort out some form of pick up next week.

ta

PS: I have no idea where this is...
Can do, shoot me a PM with the details.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Anyone going SYD to Adelaide?

Unlikely. I couldn’t remember the thread name about best way to ship a bike interstate so any help appreciated.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Anyone near Tyabb in Vic that comes to Bright or near by? Looking at a bike for the kids but it is a 4hr drive away and not sure if its just been neglected or trashed. Also don't actually need it for another 12 months so finding it hard to justify the drive. RB postal service may be the straw that breaks the camels back in pushing me over the line.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:8aa25092-1603-4f29-b8d5-036ed4fd1309

kip01

Likes Dirt
Anyone near Tyabb in Vic that comes to Bright or near by? Looking at a bike for the kids but it is a 4hr drive away and not sure if its just been neglected or trashed. Also don't actually need it for another 12 months so finding it hard to justify the drive. RB postal service may be the straw that breaks the camels back in pushing me over the line.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1638212123290343/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:8aa25092-1603-4f29-b8d5-036ed4fd1309
It's very close to me however I'm not heading to bright any time soon, happy to go check it out or even grab it and store it if you like

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It's very close to me however I'm not heading to bright any time soon, happy to go check it out or even grab it and store it if you like
Same deal for me; I'm not far from Tyabb, so can check it out. Don't often head up Bright way, but winter weekends are generally pretty free for me so I could somehow just happen to be going that way..... ;)

Switch

huskier headed gent
Same deal for me; I'm not far from Tyabb, so can check it out. Don't often head up Bright way, but winter weekends are generally pretty free for me so I could somehow just happen to be going that way..... ;)
Thanks for the offers guys, the kid has suddenly ghosted me so will see if he comes back into communication. Kids these days, no respect ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Thanks for the offers guys, the kid has suddenly ghosted me so will see if he comes back into communication. Kids these days, no respect ;)
He's probably caught wind of the rough-house treatment dealt out by the RPS bovver boys.