Rotorburn postal service

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Anyone in Melbourne keen to have a looksey at a bike before I jump on it, You will be renumerated for your troubles. The guy selling is a bit clueless, grainy pics/videos and hopeless at trying to follow instructions...doesn't know what the stem is "the thing that holds the handlebars" or shock - sends photo of the fork...sigh

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Anyone in Melbourne keen to have a looksey at a bike before I jump on it, You will be renumerated for your troubles. The guy selling is a bit clueless, grainy pics/videos and hopeless at trying to follow instructions...doesn't know what the stem is "the thing that holds the handlebars" or shock - sends photo of the fork...sigh
Where in Melbourne town? If it fits in I might be able to help out

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Thanks for the offer @Plankosaurus but I think I'm going to pass on it, I reckon it's hotter than the surface of the sun, he just told me he has plenty of interest but I can have it for 1K cash if I collect tomorrow...
Poor fella might be in legitimate need of some meth. who are you to decide whether he should be able to sell a stolen bike to get the medication he clearly needs?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Needs the cash for a quad bike apparently. Kinda half tempted to get it and try and find the owner, I trawled through stolen bike and came up blank though. Anyone have a contact at 81 Spices, they might have the orginal owners details.

Link please

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

Cur non isti mictum ex occasione?
Staff member
Is anyone in or around Laverton North Vic? Fitzgerald Road. A wrecker has a car interior mirror I want to grab but they only do pick up only or I can arrange for freight but if there is a burner nearby who would pick up and post that would be easier. So if anyone can help please let me know otherwise I will sort out some form of pick up next week.

ta

PS: I have no idea where this is...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is anyone in or around Laverton North Vic? Fitzgerald Road. A wrecker has a car interior mirror I want to grab but they only do pick up only or I can arrange for freight but if there is a burner nearby who would pick up and post that would be easier. So if anyone can help please let me know otherwise I will sort out some form of pick up next week.

ta

PS: I have no idea where this is...
Can do, shoot me a PM with the details.