Not a Cannondale in sight, are you poor or somethingHell no.
Current list of Droppers:
• Thomson 30.9, 125mm drop, external - Mach 5.7c
• Thomson 31.6mm 125mm drop, external - Avanti Competitor
• DVO Garnet, 30.9, 150mm drop, internal - Cotic with 31.6 shim
• X-fusion Manic 30.9, 150mm (ebay)? - sell
• Brand-X Ascend, 31.6mm, 125mm, internal - sell
• Brand-X Ascend XL, 31.6mm, 150mm, internal
• Brand-X Ascend XL, 30.9mm, 150mm 31.6,
• KS Lev Integra, 31.6mm, 150mm drop, internal - Nomad 3
• Brand-X Ascend II, 30.9mm, 125mm, external - Pivot 429
• Brand-X Ascend II, 30.9mm, 125mm, external - Turner Burner
• Brand-X Ascend II, 30.9mm, 125mm, external - Turner Sultan
• Brand-X Ascend II, 30.9mm, 125mm, external - Banshee Legend
• Bikeyoke 34.9, 160mm - Liteville
• Bikeyoke 31.6, 185mm - Sam
• Fox transfer dropper 31.6 125mm, internal - Orbea Occam
• Fox Transfer 30.9mm, 175mm - Pole
• Fox Transfer 31.6mm, 175mm - Banshee Prime
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I might keep them as spares.you need a frame for each post, don’t sell them.
And why the dropper on the dh bike? (Still kinda upset I didn’t buy that first haha!)
It will be the parts advised. The agent would collect them and then package the items up safely in a unconventional fashion, such as using pieces of a heavy duty box and bubble wrap. This will hopefully prevent the good folks at Australia post from using their unpopular cubing method for billing, where they work out the volume of your box and bill your balls off.Now I’m even more confused.