Rotorburn postal service

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hi All,

I have a problem. I'm a hoarder and sometimes people won't feed my habit by posting stuff to me.

Are there any RBers in Canberra that could be my enablers? I want a seatpost and they want pick up only.

I can return the favour by picking up stuff in Sydney, or offering my couch to crash or something in return.

More generally I'm sure the likes of @Hipstar, @moorey and others have this problem too. Maybe we can use this thread to beg favours off each other.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oddjob

Thanks guys. Charnwood in the belconnen area.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Yeah the Charnivores are pretty quick with a stolen bike. Won't be taking my wallet or much cash out there with me thats for sure.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Nothing like a bit of Gimp fishing! only way to get yourself a good new one, the ones from the used dealers are always a bit sketchy. See if he will meet at Stromlo gives me an excuse for a ride there?

Oddjob

Nothing like a bit of Gimp fishing! only way to get yourself a good new one, the ones from the used dealers are always a bit sketchy. See if he will meet at Stromlo gives me an excuse for a ride there?
The guy sounds too lazy to make the sale. I don't want to burn future hoarding capital.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
The guy sounds too lazy to make the sale. I don't want to burn future hoarding capital.

Now I know it's there I'll flick you a message when I'm out that way and you can see if he still has it.