• Bikeyoke 31.6, 185mm - Sam
• Fox transfer dropper 31.6 125mm, internal - Orbea Occam
• Fox Transfer 30.9mm, 175mm - Pole
• Fox Transfer 31.6mm, 175mm - Banshee Prime

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Not a Cannondale in sight, are you poor or something

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
you need a frame for each post, don’t sell them.

And why the dropper on the dh bike? (Still kinda upset I didn’t buy that first haha!)
I might keep them as spares.

Dropper on dh bike is handy for self shuttles and really long runs like Maydena.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What @Oddjob needs is a bar with these spare posts mounted along it (with saddles of course) for guests to sit on. The up down will make taking a seat a lot easier.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Anyone in Brisvegas able to pick up a frame, fork and wheels, dismantle, box and post to Melbourne? Items are located in Kingston, happy to arrange a suitable incentive.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Anyone in Brisvegas able to pick up a frame, fork and wheels, dismantle, box and post to Melbourne? Items are located in Kingston, happy to arrange a suitable incentive.

Cheers.
Wrong side for me too and I am heading away. Sorry.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Now I’m even more confused.
It will be the parts advised. The agent would collect them and then package the items up safely in a unconventional fashion, such as using pieces of a heavy duty box and bubble wrap. This will hopefully prevent the good folks at Australia post from using their unpopular cubing method for billing, where they work out the volume of your box and bill your balls off.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Bit far away from me too sorry - you have checked it's legit? Suburb gets a an interesting writeup -
Kingston is close to a lot of government departments that process asylum seekers, immigrants, the unemployed, mentally ill, disabled, troubled teens, people on parole etc. And I haven't mentioned all the charity groups that care for domestic violence, those having a financial crisis, homeless or drug abuse. So put two & two together and you'll notice a large portion of those type of people live here. Be prepared to stand up to the locals who wander onto your property but in a way that doesn't humiliate them or in threatening manner. More units are being made (you'll notice they're closer to houses) to accommodate the influx of people needing the services mentioned above.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Flick me a pm @Boom King, let's see if we can't work something out for you.

And I ain't handling hot gear unless you cut me in...