Rotorburn postal service

iconic

Likes Dirt
Anyone near Torquay, Vic who can help with a hardtail to be sent to Brisbane? I'm happy to help in return plus pay someone for their trouble

Cheers,
Peter

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can anyone in Canberra pick up a frame for me?

The guy won't post.

It is for a mate who sold his dually when he had a kid and wants to upgrade his hardtail. Will pay beer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can anyone in Canberra pick up a frame for me?

The guy won't post.

It is for a mate who sold his dually when he had a kid and wants to upgrade his hardtail. Will pay beer.

All good. 'tis is gone now.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey boys and girls, is anyone in the French's forest area in NSW that could lend a hand? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I've found a heckler frame on eBay that I'm pretty keen on, but the seller won't post. I was going to retract my bid but then the rotorburn postal service came to mind

If I end up getting it, there will likely be a cheap front/rear triangle up for grabs. I actually only need the bearing clamps and driveside dropout...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone near Torquay, Vic who can help with a hardtail to be sent to Brisbane? I'm happy to help in return plus pay someone for their trouble

Cheers,
Peter

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Did you sort this?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hey boys and girls, is anyone in the French's forest area in NSW that could lend a hand? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I've found a heckler frame on eBay that I'm pretty keen on, but the seller won't post. I was going to retract my bid but then the rotorburn postal service came to mind

If I end up getting it, there will likely be a cheap front/rear triangle up for grabs. I actually only need the bearing clamps and driveside dropout...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Is that an XL?

I'm often up that way to ride so I can help out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Dodgy seller. Who the fuck wears crocks
Don't you mean the skateboarding shoe of champions? I won this ditch slalom race in my proper skate shoes but this run would have also won the day.

Yes those crocs are even worse than normal ones with Bird of paradise print. Yes the comfort of my gammy ex-ingrown toenails is more important than opinions on fashion sense. Yes they are the most comfortable footwear I've ever worn. :p