Rotorburn staff - moderators of the site

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
This list may change over time and we will update it accordingly. If you have any need to contact a member of our volunteer staff, please send them a message.

Dozer
Toodles
Pint of Stella mate!
Wombat
Tristan23
Johnny
J5ive
Bodin

Please remember to report any post that needs out attention, we're here to make your forum time an enjoyable one. ;)

moorey

call me Mia
This list may change over time and we will update it accordingly. If you have any need to contact a member of our volunteer staff, please send them a message.

Dozer
Toodles
Pint of Stella mate!
Wombat
Tristan23
Johnny
J5ive
Bodin

Please remember to report any post that needs out attention, we're here to make your forum time an enjoyable one. ;)
Hey! What am I, chopped liver?

middlemono

Cannon Fodder
Clarification on a post

Hey Dozer, I have submitted a post regarding compatible forks and I dont know where to go to see the post and/or responses. Advice would be good. Ta Middlemono

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
How does one join the Ethereal?
You don't ask them, they ask you. I knew that when I received this email that my life was about to change forever, in ways that I could never underrstand:

we have choose you, Join the Great Illuminati by contacting us : Great-illuminati09@outlook.com for more info.

Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a'r Saesneg - byddwn yn ymateb yn gyfartal i'r ddau ac yn ateb yn eich dewis iaith heb oedi / We welcome correspondence in Welsh and English - we will respond equally to both and will reply in your language of choice without delay.

Mae'r e-bost ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn breifat ac wedi'u bwriadu ar gyfer defnydd yr unigolyn neu'r endid y maent yn cael sylw. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y bwriedid y E-bost ac unrhyw ffeiliau wedi cael eu trosglwyddo i chi mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dinistrio y deunydd a storio ar gyfrifiadur neu fel arall; yn ogystal, bydd unrhyw ddefnydd gopïo, dosbarthu neu eraill y wybodaeth geir ynddynt yn gwahardd yn llym. Dim gweithiwr Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub yn cael ei awdurdodi i ddod i'r casgliad unrhyw gytundeb cyfrwymol ar ran yr awdurdod gydag unrhyw barti arall yn unig gan y defnydd o e-bost - Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub. Gall E-bost adael y Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a / neu ei chofnodi am resymau cyfreithiol.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the material whether stored on computer or otherwise; in addition, any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. No employee of the Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the authority with any other party solely by the use of e-mail - Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service. E-mails leaving the Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They choo-choo-choose you?

I read your email. The only bit I really understood was "e-boost". I guess the secret of future bikes is out now!