Rotorburn strava

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I use it to track my own performance and monitor improvement. Like test riding a demo Trance Advanced whilst getting over a cold and feeling weak and useless - and still scoring a PR down Double Dissolution. This tells me its a hella fast bike therefore I must purchase one immediately!

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any Strava Black Friday discount codes floating around for premium membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Signed up.
Apologies in advance for any road ride spamming. Promise, I do get out on the MTB some times :)

Looking forward to some heathy competition around the Lysterfield trails for any Melbourne locals. Already seems there are a lot of fast guys on here!

wazzaa

Likes Bikes
this RB group is an excellent idea. fit in perfectly with one of the main reasons for which i use strava, which is to get inspiration for new riding locations and courses!
also strava doesnt necessarily have to be really competitive, its just a great source of ride related statistics, for those that way inclined...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Signed up.
Apologies in advance for any road ride spamming. Promise, I do get out on the MTB some times :)

Looking forward to some heathy competition around the Lysterfield trails for any Melbourne locals. Already seems there are a lot of fast guys on here!

Super competitive

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some of the elevation gains this week look pretty fukn impressive!!

Dan Da Man with an elevation gain of 7,180m over 114.7km! Wow, I mean that's only 20 meters short of Everest Camp #3! Way to go dude!
Gold logie performance though goes to Saxon Cook, although I feel Saxon didn't give it his all. You see Saxon fell just 20m short of summiting Mt Everest last week with 8,750m over 195.4km!! Surely you could've dragged your carcass just 20m more?

In comparison my suunto died halfway between Mt Beauty and the Falls ticket box on a 118km ride from Bright up over Falls Creek down the backside to the Mitta. A friends strava on the same showed just over 1,800m elevation gain over 118km - at a guess around 3 Kozioskos summits shy of our winners.

It leaves me contemplating where the fuck do you find such mountainous terrain to ride? Was it on a single speed? Do you cook your own strava rides or just meth? Do I even strava?

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Some of the elevation gains this week look pretty fukn impressive!!

Dan Da Man with an elevation gain of 7,180m over 114.7km! Wow, I mean that's only 20 meters short of Everest Camp #3! Way to go dude!
Gold logie performance though goes to Saxon Cook, although I feel Saxon didn't give it his all. You see Saxon fell just 20m short of summiting Mt Everest last week with 8,750m over 195.4km!! Surely you could've dragged your carcass just 20m more?

In comparison my suunto died halfway between Mt Beauty and the Falls ticket box on a 118km ride from Bright up over Falls Creek down the backside to the Mitta. A friends strava on the same showed just over 1,800m elevation gain over 118km - at a guess around 3 Kozioskos summits shy of our winners.

It leaves me contemplating where the fuck do you find such mountainous terrain to ride? Was it on a single speed? Do you cook your own strava rides or just meth? Do I even strava?
Surely these boys are riding chairlifts or shuttling and leaving the old GPS running ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bloody MTBers... us roadies dont have these 1st world shuttlin' problems messing up our Strava leaderboards.