TAS RS Pikes RT3 dual position, 27.5

herbman

Likes Dirt
SOLD
Item Condition: Used, they have been ridden. The lowers are missing some paint but have no cracks or dents. One of the sanctions has 2 scratch marks on it. Pics of this are attached. This has not affected the performance of the forks and they do not leak or weep oil. They were given a full rebuild a year ago. New seals, bladder, o-rings, air spring, fresh oil etc. and have not seen a lot of riding apart from 2 weeks in NZ last year.
Reason for selling: replaced with fox 36s
Price and price conditions: $225 plus shipping
Extra Info: They work well and I would still be riding then but the mother of my children said I could have new forks and who am I to say no to her.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Must....not....buy......white.....pikes.......that.......I.........don’t..................need............

Reactions: Zaf

moorey

call me Mia
when has need ever come into it? I didn't need a set of 36s but yet they are bolted to my bike now.
If your wife was all she cracked up to be, she'd tell you to just give them to me.
Also, I bought a pair of pikes I don’t need earlier today. Where were you then?

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
I certainly do not need these.

I don't have anything to put them on.

But then again....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

Must....not....buy......white.....pikes.......that.......I.........don’t..................need............
If you buy them, good opportunity to jump across the sink to pick them up and do field tests on Tassie trails.

herbman

Likes Dirt
If you buy them, good opportunity to jump across the sink to pick them up and do field tests on Tassie trails.
You don't want to do that, the trails here are aren't any good...……………………

also forks are sold pending payment.

Brent