Rune or maybe Spitfire large frame 2016+

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: 2016 or newer Banshee Rune or Spitfire frame in a size Large
Price range/Willing to Pay: $500-$1000 depending condition and included shock or lack thereof.
Extra Info: Anyone feel like they want to upgrade to the new V3 model and have a V2 that they're wanting to offload? Must be 2016 or newer, after the change in geo.
I have a beaut set of 26" wheels that are going to waste at the moment and I need something other than a hardtail to take to Maydena (it was fun but also hard work)
Prefer Rune but a Spitfire might be enough

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Six months too late PJ. However I have a mate who has a Heckler in your size who has been tossing up flipping it. That of interest?

PJO

in me vL comy
Six months too late PJ. However I have a mate who has a Heckler in your size who has been tossing up flipping it. That of interest?
Yeah I know, timing wasn't right, and besides you were selling complete anyway. No thanks on the Heckler, even the last model the geo is not progressive enough.

Edit: and I don't mean the latest e-model

PJO

in me vL comy
Even with the fact that I'm not able to get out and ride on any of my local trails, I'm still looking!

PJO

in me vL comy
Sell me your large Rune frame so I can buy @wkkie's durolux to put on the front.

Greeen preferred to match the decals on the fork;)

PJO

in me vL comy
I have some old long travel 26" forks now, looks like a Rune would be better than a Spitfire...