Rune or maybe Spitfire large frame 2016+

ausdb

Being who he is
I think I saw a large Rune on FB marketplace over in the west last night, not sure what year I'll find the post.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah but I'm not XL. Seat tube would be too long and limiting. I'm 181cm so on the cusp of med., but I find med. too cramped, especially in the V@. L is def. my size
Plus @the drizzle is selling a complete isn't he?
Mere details. You're a growing lad with a credit card....

• Haha
Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
Dang!
The older runes are just a bit on the short side closer to a modern medium.
I know beggars can't be choosers but after riding a bike with a 470mm reach, I don't think I can go back. Hmm maybe I need to rethink the whole thing and just by a V3 (in a large).

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but I'm not XL. Seat tube would be too long and limiting. I'm 181cm so on the cusp of med., but I find med. too cramped, especially in the V@. L is def. my size
Plus @the drizzle is selling a complete isn't he?
Yeah selling complete. I thought a more trail friendly rig would get me better access to the fun stuff. But after getting lapped by multiple e-bikers barely breaking a sweat I want one.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Dang!
The older runes are just a bit on the short side closer to a modern medium.
I know beggars can't be choosers but after riding a bike with a 470mm reach, I don't think I can go back. Hmm maybe I need to rethink the whole thing and just by a V3 (in a large).
It’s too big...it’s too small....

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not one of my favourite dishes, rather eat wet cardboard. Hang on, what's the difference?
When you find a bike that is just right...not too hot, not too cold. With suspension that is not to hard and not too soft..

slowmick

38-39"
Yeah selling complete. I thought a more trail friendly rig would get me better access to the fun stuff. But after getting lapped by multiple e-bikers barely breaking a sweat I want one.

You spend a lot of time at Red Hill? They were killing me in the summer heat and smoke at the start of the year...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Red hill is my preferred riding destination but too far for me to ride in the current climate unfortunately. Would be perfect for silvan.

I was wondering why you were selling it. With how the Levo SL looks and performs, it'd be pretty tempting for me, and bodes well for E-bike in future.

And for Redhill it'd transform the ride. I love it there but some of the climbing is just punishing.