STOLEN SA Fox creek mtb, Got jumped in the car park

Ðerp

Squid
Hi guys i was jumped yesterday afternoon in the bottom carpark at fox creek conservation park they stole a GoPro hero3 Black edition, White THH Full faced helmet, 8Gb ipod touch and a Black rip curl wallet. They were driving a maroon Hyundai Exel sedan Without number plates, Be careful riding alone. I had to get dental stints to hold my bottom front teeth in as well as stiches in my upper and lower lips

bpow

Likes Dirt
That sucks mate hope you recover ok. That sort of stuff really shits me. I am guessing they picked you as you were alone and they were in a group. Cowards. Don't let it get you down. They will pick the wrong person one day!

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
All the more reason to carry a spare handlebar with abig platform pedal screwed in the end in the car.

Seriously though that's fucked and makes me angry just thinking about it. Bastards.

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Dude, there is a face book group called Buy & sell all goods - Northern suburbs of adelaide, there is a dude that just posted up this pic, says quick sale tonight, looks pretty sus to me considering it nearly nails your description. The dudes name is Adam symons, https://www.facebook.com/adam.symons.378/photos

The group is closed so you need to request to be a member but if this is your stuff I would get onto the cops asap. pm me if you need more info

stuff.jpg

Last edited:

static_X3

Likes Dirt
Firstly, wow thats fucked, sorrycto hear dude.

Secondly, the guy floggin your shit on facebook would have to be the dumbest guy around!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Requested access to the group and posted a stolen notice on FB. Hope you're ok, dude. This north Adelaide thing can suck, after two years here I'm still stunned at how dangerous this place is.

teK--

Eats Squid
That is so uncanny to find most of the items in one sale listing shortly afterwards; the MTB community at its best! Hopefully you catch this prick and lay some assault charges on top of the robbery.

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Tell me someone got a screen grab of the for sale post?
Yep, i did indeed, as far as I know it's still there as well, has the OP even checked this out yet? I might be hanging a perfectly innocent person out to dry....

maimed

Squid
Everyone posting in this thread are top blokes! This is what community is all about.

Hopefully OP comes back in asap. It is just too coincidental for that gear all together not to be his, right down to the rip curl wallet .... who sells a wallet with a full face helmet and a go pro let alone one that exactly matches the description!

shadow187

Likes Bikes
just too bad the original poster hasnt been back to rotorburn to confirm this stiff is indeed his, although it does seem extremely like that it is his gear..
definately junkies to blame for the mugging

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
A note to all. I f you are gonna post stuff in the stolen thread LEAVE YOUR FRIGGIN PHONE NUMBER AND ALTERNATE EMAIL AS A CONTACT!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dumbest theif ever.. Who does that then post on FB a photo of all the stuff in one photo!!??

Ðerp

Squid
Omg thanks guys this is amazing, i can indeed confirm that they are my belongings and that the guy on the Facebook page is indeed the guy who stole them, Thank you so much guys i really appreciate all your help