Saints or Zee Brakes

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
i presume he means ispec 2 which shimano also list as ispec II

also iirc saints and zee only come in ispec B, so what driseley wants doesnt exist

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Off topic but isn't the new xt m8020 essentially a Saint with i-spec 2 levers?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mclovin

Likes Bikes
Damn you guys are ruthless..

I can confirm that Zee’s are currently only available in iSpec B. I just bought some for a good price at Merlin.

Mike.

Z

Zaf

I've used both Zees and Saints.
Functionally the same.
But the bling on the Saints is totally worth it and look pimpin, so if you want style points it's worth the extra.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've used both Zees and Saints.
Functionally the same.
But the bling on the Saints is totally worth it and look pimpin, so if you want style points it's worth the extra.
Worth the extra...in like the same way using the template blings out your advert?

Z

Zaf

Worth the extra...in like the same way using the template blings out your advert?
Don't they tick a box saying "yes I'll use a template, supplied to me in the stickies" to get access to these forums?
When are you becoming a moderator so you can just swing the ban hammer around and bring justice to the people of this forum?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't they tick a box saying "yes I'll use a template, supplied to me in the stickies" to get access to these forums?
When are you becoming a moderator so you can just swing the ban hammer around and bring justice to the people of this forum?
The integrity of the trading section demands a firm unbiased authority.

Z

Zaf

I'm confident there are better options. Like sheriff, I mean moderator is so old fashioned.
He rode on into town, "law and order" strapped to his side and template riddled forum in his eye.

I can see it, make it happen.

safreek

Fuck yeah, swing it, swing it real hard

driseley

Likes Bikes
Ok, wow!! Feeling good about being involved in the forum. Thanks to Mike, the only person who has any manners. Yes, been on the forum for 8 years and been riding mtb for the same amount of time. Up until now I thought that the mtb Community were a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals, but the comments above have ruined that. The only time I don’t use the template I get hammered, and threats to kick me off. assume I must have used it correctly when I bought a “pair” of nukeproof wheels from Mooray, which by the way “pair” would indicate they are both the same not one branded and one no name wheel. Do I complain, no, just get on with it as they do the job. Well maybe it’s time to move on from the forum. If forgetting to use the template doesn’t get me kicked off them, maybe, telling you cocksuckers to go and get fucked will. So get fucked you cocksuckers

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Lol. Very precious... Is it really hard to edit the op and add the template?

P.S. A little bit of research usually helps too....

Reactions: Zaf

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, wow!! Feeling good about being involved in the forum. Thanks to Mike, the only person who has any manners. Yes, been on the forum for 8 years and been riding mtb for the same amount of time. Up until now I thought that the mtb Community were a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals, but the comments above have ruined that. The only time I don’t use the template I get hammered, and threats to kick me off. assume I must have used it correctly when I bought a “pair” of nukeproof wheels from Mooray, which by the way “pair” would indicate they are both the same not one branded and one no name wheel. Do I complain, no, just get on with it as they do the job. Well maybe it’s time to move on from the forum. If forgetting to use the template doesn’t get me kicked off them, maybe, telling you cocksuckers to go and get fucked will. So get fucked you cocksuckers
WTAF!
1. I’ve never even owned nukeproof wheels that I know of.
2. Lots of people have given you actual helpful info, if you looked past a few jokes.
3. WTAF?

Message me if I’ve wronged you at some stage, I have no idea what you’re talking about, but happy to try to resolve it.

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, I’ve searched my email back 8 years for any PM’s from you, and looked in all your posts for any communication in related threads. Nothing. I don’t remember these wheels, don’t remember trading with you, and in probably 1000’s of trades, have never had an issue.
That said, FFS, message me if you have a problem @driseley , and will try to work it out.