Saints or Zee Brakes

safreek

Ok, wow!! Feeling good about being involved in the forum. Thanks to Mike, the only person who has any manners. Yes, been on the forum for 8 years and been riding mtb for the same amount of time. Up until now I thought that the mtb Community were a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals, but the comments above have ruined that. The only time I don’t use the template I get hammered, and threats to kick me off. assume I must have used it correctly when I bought a “pair” of nukeproof wheels from Mooray, which by the way “pair” would indicate they are both the same not one branded and one no name wheel. Do I complain, no, just get on with it as they do the job. Well maybe it’s time to move on from the forum. If forgetting to use the template doesn’t get me kicked off them, maybe, telling you cocksuckers to go and get fucked will. So get fucked you cocksuckers
Ooh dear, poor little princess had his feelings hurt, why not join the " my kitchen rules " forum, then you can carry on like a spoilt little tosser.
You know damn well people will take the piss if you.don't follow the roolz.
As suggested, you could of just edited your ad and not carried on like a wanker. 8 years on rotorburn or 8 years on the earth. At least make an effort, that was a pathetic dummyspit. Ask " onion bargy " how its done. Toodle ooh

moorey

call me Mia
DCCFC94B-BEF2-416F-9966-FCC45C39953A.png
Ok, wow!! Feeling good about being involved in the forum. Thanks to Mike, the only person who has any manners. Yes, been on the forum for 8 years and been riding mtb for the same amount of time. Up until now I thought that the mtb Community were a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals, but the comments above have ruined that. The only time I don’t use the template I get hammered, and threats to kick me off. assume I must have used it correctly when I bought a “pair” of nukeproof wheels from Mooray, which by the way “pair” would indicate they are both the same not one branded and one no name wheel. Do I complain, no, just get on with it as they do the job. Well maybe it’s time to move on from the forum. If forgetting to use the template doesn’t get me kicked off them, maybe, telling you cocksuckers to go and get fucked will. So get fucked you cocksuckers
These?
Where does it say set? Says quite the opposite!

moorey

call me Mia
FE26358A-D893-4B91-A33B-3A11DD8D34B8.jpeg
OH, I see you’ve seen it, realised you were outta line, wrong, and decided to be a little bitch and not retract then run away.
Good form.

driseley

Likes Bikes
Ok, yep, you are all correct. Major over reaction by me last night(few beers, no excuse though). Apologies to all, especially Moorey. I was taken aback by some of the comments as I was hoping for something a bit more positive when I saw so many comments to my request. For those I offended, again, I apologize.
Moorey, yes, I did re-check the old post this morning, and realized my recollection of the description was incorrect, but at work and hadn't had a chance to reply before now. Please accept my apology, I hope you can. I didn't think you did me wrong, as they were just a cheap set of wheels and they do the job just fine.

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, yep, you are all correct. Major over reaction by me last night(few beers, no excuse though). Apologies to all, especially Moorey. I was taken aback by some of the comments as I was hoping for something a bit more positive when I saw so many comments to my request. For those I offended, again, I apologize.
Moorey, yes, I did re-check the old post this morning, and realized my recollection of the description was incorrect, but at work and hadn't had a chance to reply before now. Please accept my apology, I hope you can. I didn't think you did me wrong, as they were just a cheap set of wheels and they do the job just fine.
Cheers man, appreciate that, and sorry for any misunderstanding, and an over-re-reaction from me.
Agreed that a few people, including me, could have been more helpful without the attitude, but RB has always been like this, for better or worse.
All forgiven and not grudge held me end.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nor is making at least 1:100 posts actually worthwhile. There’s a reason I have you on ignore. My bad for viewing your post.
In his defence the second word in your advertisement image posted was "wheelset". You keep on enjoying that ignore button and the world will be a better place.

Z

Zaf

Best thread this year by far!

Although secretly I was hoping this would escalate to a Dandenong Station meeting in which Moorey beat someone up with a spare 26" wheel in an unusual display of de-tensioning spokes.

Seeing everyone be friends again is also nice, so Go Team!!
Also proud that, given the intent of the thread, nobody submitted to the urge to yell "Pump your brakes kid!".