Sam Hill DH Video Champery 07

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep, it sure was steep! Sam has a killer instinct and pure skill on a bike but when it rains he just goes to another level..........brilliant!

Maing

Squid
That's ridiculous. The fact that guys who seeded near Sam were like 40sec behind him in the similar race conditions...insane. Had everyone been in the same situation I think Sam would've cleaned up by 10-20sec easily.

caddy

Likes Dirt
The guy's an alien! An INCREDIBLE amount of skill!
Just imagine the speed he would have in dry conditions! :eek:

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy crap that track was steep and nasty.
absolutely everyone was crashing!!!
looked like a pretty good run for sam. His jersey wasn't as dirty as i expected but his bike sure was.
oli

Maing

Squid
The guy's an alien! An INCREDIBLE amount of skill!
Just imagine the speed he would have in dry conditions! :eek:
I think he seeded first and his lap time was a good 10sec faster than everyone else (someone feel free to correct me on this - I remember it as 15sec, but I may have Alzheimer's or something...) - that was in the dry.
I'd love to live near that course, if you rode that every weekend, you'd gain some awesome steep-course skills.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He qualifyed 15 seconds fastest in the dry and his time in the wet was 10 seconds slower than his one in the dry including a crash.

Giantrider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He qualifyed 15 seconds fastest in the dry and his time in the wet was 10 seconds slower than his one in the dry including a crash.
maybe he thought it was dry :p... hes and absolute beast on a bike, when hes focused he sure is focused ;)