Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

sprocket

Likes Dirt
i think thats the first time ive seen sam-nuts with his fingers on the brakes...?

maybe thats the problem

Plow King

Little bit.
i think thats the first time ive seen sam-nuts with his fingers on the brakes...?

maybe thats the problem
I'm guessing. No wait, I'm certain. The problem was that Sam Hill touched the brakes and because he was going so fast he shredded his rotor which then flew off and hit his derailleur which then also exploded.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'm guessing. No wait, I'm certain. The problem was that Sam Hill touched the brakes and because he was going so fast he shredded his rotor which then flew off and hit his derailleur which then also exploded.
seeeeeee ... he was uncomfortable ... why is he fingering his brakes. ;)

really like that second shot from Kirky's post ... don't know why.

Lorday

Eats Squid
The bike will look better when he gets rainbow decals on it. New bikes always start to look like they were designed by stoned afghani children. As soon as the pros start riding on them they start looking a whole lot more worthy.
He won't get rainbow decals on his bike 'til he wins a world champ (or cup- I get confused and cbf looking it up) on it....

uncle tonksy

Likes Bikes
Who gives a shit! really? Sam got himself a sweet deal with a major sponsor/team, plenty of cash and he's going to kill the season on a Demo! at the end of the day he is an aussie rider on an international circuit, why not just support him no matter what colour or brand the bike is?

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Who gives a shit! really? Sam got himself a sweet deal with a major sponsor/team, plenty of cash and he's going to kill the season on a Demo! at the end of the day he is an aussie rider on an international circuit, why not just support him no matter what colour or brand the bike is?
Damn straight

Kirky

Likes Dirt
He won't get rainbow decals on his bike 'til he wins a world champ (or cup- I get confused and cbf looking it up) on it....
What, no. Where did you get that idea from. Once you win the world champs once, you can wear the stripes forever. Its the rider, not the sponsor.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What, no. Where did you get that idea from. Once you win the world champs once, you can wear the stripes forever. Its the rider, not the sponsor.
I believe that is right, isnt this what the bike should be looking likfe for the world cups?

Note the rainbow, I don't know anyone else on specialized that can wear the rainbow?

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm actually just now thinking, that as monster is sticking with him (i'm pretty sure!) the scheme may actually be a green/black scheme instead of the red/white scheme, a little bit of imagination and you can figure it out, as i'm putting off study i'll give it a quick shop and will try and get it to what it might look like if the monster colour scheme is kept

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
seeeeeee ... he was uncomfortable ... why is he fingering his brakes. ;)
well, spanky heard that his brakes said, OK to second base, and sam was all like... home base here I come, the brakes were like, no, no way, your not, and then he was just fingering his brakes, as that all they'd let him do .... well, thats what I heard...

Ghetto quote " uncle tonksy Who gives a shit! really? Sam got himself a sweet deal with a major sponsor/team, plenty of cash and he's going to kill the season on a Demo! at the end of the day he is an aussie rider on an international circuit, why not just support him no matter what colour or brand the bike is?

Cause, cause, cause, cause, like, you know, ummm, he's not on an iron horse with a DW link... so, he like looks really uncomfortable...

s

Kirky

Likes Dirt
I believe that is right, isnt this what the bike should be looking likfe for the world cups?
That's been around for a while. It seems like that what he was going to ride, or what he will be using for the WC.

Its still got the Blackbox, not the new Boxxers. He isn't running Maxxis on that bike either. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alrighty, so i did my best, I have tryed my best (White > Black is the gayest!!) to create what the colour scheme could perhaps be if he was to run monster colours on his bike. If you think it looks a bit did dodgy you'd be right, but lets see you do better, its taken me as long as last post, 40 mins. So a quick job.

Attachments

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Note the rainbow, I don't know anyone else on specialized that can wear the rainbow?
Are you saying there is a rainbow on that frame?

Won't Ironhorse still have the right to put the rainbow on their bikes too? Because a World Championship has been won on an Ironhorse bike? Meh who cares.

Also who gives a fuck what bike he rides or what jersey he wears. He pins and he's an Aussie.

All these Sam Hill threads over the past couple months is ridiculous. The words Sam and Hill should be censored from this website.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you saying there is a rainbow on that frame?
Yes, Note bottom picture

Won't Ironhorse still have the right to put the rainbow on their bikes too? Because a World Championship has been won on an Ironhorse bike? Meh who cares.
I have no idea, but I would think that yes, they still have the right to put the WC rainbow on, as Kona will most likely do it still even though fabien doesn't ride for them still.

Also who gives a fuck what bike he rides or what jersey he wears. He pins and he's an Aussie.

All these Sam Hill threads over the past couple months is ridiculous. The words Sam and Hill should be censored from this website.
Agreed, I think people get slightly carried away with Sam as well, there are other Aussies out there on the track racing as well! It just seems people get so obsesive over Sam, nothing agaist the guy, but there are heaps of pinners out there representing Australia.

my_bike

Likes Dirt
I remember reading it here some time ago that if Sam or other riders want to race for Australia in the Worlds they nee to attend the nationals so if I'm correct then he will be racing in all the national races.

I think I'm going to sell my Straitlines as Sam is running them.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I remember reading it here some time ago that if Sam or other riders want to race for Australia in the Worlds they nee to attend the nationals so if I'm correct then he will be racing in all the national races.
Yeah, theres a certain amount of nationals you have to attend (I think it's actually only just the champs?) to be able to get selected to race for Australia as a country at the worlds, unless your the reigning World Champ - hence why he didn't bother racing the nationals last year.