Sam Hill spotted (pointless thread)

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
He's either fishing or training for the champs with the military.
sam hill.JPG

Jake K

Likes Dirt
I dont know how many times I've seen on the local news the rain fall for Samuel Hill and thought to myself, I should post this on Rotorburn. Should actually go there one day and see if it is actually a hill and if it is rideable. Cause then we can say we rode Sam Hill :p

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've heard over half of the Australian female population have ridden Samuel Hill :p

void

Likes Bikes
I dont know how many times I've seen on the local news the rain fall for Samuel Hill and thought to myself, I should post this on Rotorburn. Should actually go there one day and see if it is actually a hill and if it is rideable. Cause then we can say we rode Sam Hill :p
If I remember correctly, I am pretty sure it is part is Shoalwater Bay Training Area.. so unless you are in the Army not much chance of getting in there, but then again if you are in the army you probable dont want to go there anyway.

Jake K

Likes Dirt
If I remember correctly, I am pretty sure it is part is Shoalwater Bay Training Area.. so unless you are in the Army not much chance of getting in there, but then again if you are in the army you probable dont want to go there anyway.
Ya had a feeling it was in Shoalwater. Ill do a bit more scoping on Google Maps ot see what its like there and if it is actually in Shoalwater