Santa Cruz Bronson

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It better come in raw carbon or flat black. I'm not sure what the deal is with all these eye-searing colours lately but they do nothing for me.

beardi

Likes Dirt
Good video.....shows how people in the bike industry are out of touch with reality about the issue. "What's the big problem?" I couldn't give a shit about wheel size but if I'm gonna drop $5k on a Santa Cruz I wanna know the one I choose won't be the lemon size that the industry throws on the scrap heap. That is the issue. Looks like a pretty sick bike though!!

Bermshot

Banned
I don't see it going the way of the dodo, all the big parts companies are now on board and apparently Sea Otter will be a 27.5 fest.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Looks slick. If it rides anything like a carbine 275 it will rock.
Looks like it'll have better geo, so should be heaps more slammin.

Good video.....shows how people in the bike industry are out of touch with reality about the issue. "What's the big problem?" I couldn't give a shit about wheel size but if I'm gonna drop $5k on a Santa Cruz I wanna know the one I choose won't be the lemon size that the industry throws on the scrap heap. That is the issue. Looks like a pretty sick bike though!!
It's hear to stay. It's one of the most logical bike evolutions for a while IMO.

I don't see it going the way of the dodo, all the big parts companies are now on board and apparently Sea Otter will be a 27.5 fest.
I'd say so. Exciting times. Fast forward evolution. What will be the hot geo is the main risk of buying a 27" bike, but it's not that diverse anyway.

Gripo

Eats Squid
For the most part it's a wheelsize that's been tested in the wild by mtbikes rank and file....SC haven't had to do a great deal to get a new bike out there to suit the demand.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's an enduro bike , bike mountain stuff . I thought they might make one with a little less travel though a trail 27.5 blur . The blur lt is the radst bike ever , just the TT is strange and if it rides like the blur lt it will be one sick ride .

Ivan

Eats Squid
It's an enduro bike , bike mountain stuff . I thought they might make one with a little less travel though a trail 27.5 blur . The blur lt is the radst bike ever , just the TT is strange and if it rides like the blur lt it will be one sick ride .
They have improved on some of the issues with the VPP that the Blur LT had. So it should ride better.

More Anti-squat, and a higher leverage ratio like the Tallboy LT.

Beej1

It's hear to stay. It's one of the most logical bike evolutions for a while IMO.
I've been wondering about this. Trying to imagine 10 yrs from now ... will there still be 3 main wheel sizes, or will 26 slowly disappear, leaving 29 and 27.5? I wouldn't be surprised if it did. But I hope it don't happen fast, as I can't afford another bike right now.

Bermshot

Banned
Yeah, I know what you mean. A devolution so to speak. I haven't gone 29 purely because I'm 5'7 so this wheel size is greatly interesting + I haven't bought a new bike in several years. So the industry has me.

Ja-Mez

Likes Dirt
frame with fork opttion $2700 CAD.

xt build was around $6100 CAD..

we'll see what it costs in aus... hopefully round the same coin!