Santa Cruz Bronson

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Such a let down.. They were promising something "completely different". Instead we got a blur lt that you don't have to shim the shock on to fit 650b wheels. I wanted a santa cruz phat bike, or a recumbent or something..

Ivan

Eats Squid
well, what do we think?
Meh....

I was hoping they'd change the VPP. There's no doubt in my mind that they make a quality product, but I can't get excited about any of their bikes. Especially for something that's considered boutique.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
...... Instead we got a blur lt that you don't have to shim the shock on to fit 650b wheels. ............
mmmmmmm, like a Blur LT, but longer in the TT, longer in the WB, lower SO, lighter, has 27.5 wheels as standard, slacker HA, more travel, with a lower BB

i can't see the Blur LT staying in the line up for much longer, or it having an extensive facelift

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
bronson

The video on the SC site is pretty sweet.. but i reckon those 4 could make any bike look rad.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit name. Great bike. I don't care if it's not radically different, I'll be ordering one before xmas.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was expecting more fanboys to come out.

Looks slick. If it rides anything like a carbine 275 it will rock.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Such a let down.. They were promising something "completely different". Instead we got a blur lt that you don't have to shim the shock on to fit 650b wheels. I wanted a santa cruz phat bike, or a recumbent or something..
come on what other bike do you get 10 enve decal colours to choose from ;)

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
terrific video inside Santa Cruz re the Bronson, and wheel size angst. great intro :)

[video=youtube;ZblxVza9JMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblxVza9JMk[/video]

Bermshot

Banned
The price of the frames seem comparatively decent (US prices) but $10.600 for the Enve, cough...splutter!