Santa's Sled

sc.

Likes Dirt
How did this come about then?
I've been on the lookout for something fun, would have loved a Process 134 or 153 but the spec to money ratio doesn't add up. Anyway, CRC sent me an email with their black friday sales deals and the sled was one of them, I've always liked them but assumed they were a bit pricey for me (going by Pushys frames) turns out the sale put them within my budget. I did some googling and found they had some great reviews so I pulled the trigger. The Orbit link seems interesting and all the bearings seem bloody huge so it should handle my shitty riding quite well.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It was nice to meet you today, thanks for coming to say hi. I was very surprised how well it pedals with that much travel and it was a lot of fun on the way down, I'm a happy man.
It was good to meet you @sc. glad to hear it's fun, what a good bike should be. Setting up a burner Christmas ride probably the weekend of 15 December so will keep you in the loop if your interested.

Reactions: sc.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
DMR fanboi from way back, what did the frame set you back?..
I was going to pull the trigger on a Bolt a couple of years ago, but went down a darker path..
PM me if you want, I know sometimes an open forum Isn't the place to discuss personal finances!
Cool bike though, looks great

Reactions: sc.

sc.

Likes Dirt
DMR fanboi from way back, what did the frame set you back?..
I was going to pull the trigger on a Bolt a couple of years ago, but went down a darker path..
PM me if you want, I know sometimes an open forum Isn't the place to discuss personal finances!
Cool bike though, looks great
I ended up buying it complete, Chain Reaction has them on sale at the moment and the price was too good to pass up, just under 3k delivered to my door.
The Bolt looks like it would be a lot of fun, I'm a big fan of steel frames.