Saturday 8th September DH or GC?

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
After some discussion with fellow sufferers on the ride around East Egypt last week, I've decided to have a look at Daisy Hill or Gap Creek this weekend.

The proposal is to leave Ryan's place at 11am for a full day there. If you're interested let us know via this thread.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
I am very keen and should be getting a lift down there with Dave.
I am hoping to go down a bit earlier in the morning to do some shit in Brissie before we ride, so would be meeting you guys at whichever destination we decide on...

Benzy

Likes Dirt
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml

Bureau report says shower or two for Saturday and a few showers for Friday. I would say that if it's not too wet on Saturday morning we should be right...:confused::confused:
I figure that riding in Brisbane after rain is going to be a lot better than riding in Toowoomba after a light shower.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
It's a bit early to make a weather based decision so how about we confirm on Friday evening? Ryan contacted me and said he's a no-go and I think we can leave a bit earlier than 11 if that's the case. I'll say 8am if noone is offended by that? If it's on then we get a decent day of riding down there. Standby for weather...

boltz

Likes Dirt
I can't do a big ride this week end again, but i'll look forward to doing the next East Egypt ride.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I think that was a good ride yesterday, even though the mud was all over the place. Thanks to Jason, Luke, Dave and Brendan for braving the elements.