Saturday May 22nd working bee

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yeah yeah, shot notice I know. I'll be doing some work this Saturdaystating from the table top section at 12.30pm. If anyone is joining me you will need to get to the table top and walk up the track a little to the top of the steep fast section. I am planning some new lines in that area and will need some help! You'll need gloves, bring your Grandma's shovel, a rake and some water. The more hel pwe get the sooner you can ride the new bits!

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
ill see what time i can get out of work. will bust a gut to get out at 12 but not promising anything. you know the industry dozer. im on breakdown again aswell, so i could have to go out somwhere.:mad:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
No worries Mike, see what you can do.
Anyone else keen? I'm still going!

ecd08

Likes Dirt
ill see what elksy is up to and whether or not i can get a lift up with him
hahahahaha who said your worthy of coming le' ute of maddogs???
haha a jokes oi ill be goin up with jonno at maybeee lunchtime 2morro to do a couple of runs but i might change my mind and just take me bike and helmet up and showel. wooop woop oi i got a new showel and not the old fossilized p.o.s. hahahah i will txt or call you on saturday some time dozer. cheers

elksy

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks for helping out Mike, you're the man!
There is a lot of work to be done in the near future on the whole track. I prefer to do it in winter to avoid the elements so do your best to help out
One thing that has become a bit of a problem lately is people cutting some corners or making lines straighter or whatever it is that you do that involves riding off the line and pulling all sorts of rocks and boulders and meteors onto the track. I know a few people were riding on Saturday and I know most of you would've either ridden around the rocks that were on the track or you didn't know that you put the rocks on the track. Try to remove the stuff, it takes a total of 18 seconds of your time and prevents the next guy from breaking his front rim.:mad:

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
no worries Dozer, allways willing to get stuck in. ive got the drums we needed so next time up we can finish that bit off. it'll be so sweet to get that lined up perfect with the next burm so it flows really nice.
wait and see what goes on at the table top. be great if the bowl ride idea works. later.