Save outlooks!

raso

Likes Bikes
We are now up to 474 signatures so hopefully we will have 500 plus in the next day or so!
Keep them coming people :love:

JanGG

Likes Dirt
Signed, council would do more harm going through there with a bulldozer than mountain bikers ever could.

hey everyone great job we are at 602 keepem coming the more the better thanks to everyone who has signed this can only help our cause.

bpow

Likes Dirt
Done,
good luck.
I have never riden outlooks but my local trails have recently been closed and it sucks big time!!

Anyone reading this and not signing, just do it. Im sure these guys would happily sign for you if your favourite trail was being destroyed!
Community is key!

Hi everyone the signatures keep ticking over but we still need more PLEASE we were to meet the local gccc councilor at the track on saturday but geuss what no show, very disappointing we have put alot of effort so far and know we have a long way to go but to have the gccc say they are going to show up and have them not show, feels like a slap in the face.This is why we ask for more support friends and family post the link on your facebook so your friends can see this.I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt he may have had a good reason.
Thanks to the guys helping me out with this and the backing and seeing such amazing comments these are what has keept me pushing ahead and keeping me thinking all of this time and effort from myself and the other guys is for a reason and bloody great reason and that is the thrill you get from railing a burm,whipping a double,pinning a tech section,the flow of a downhill line and getting to the bottom and laughing with your mates about the close call all these unit us for a passion.

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt

There is some ballsy shit on that trail, and well worth keeping, even if I never sack up enough courage to try it.

raso

Likes Bikes
Your right WynterPlace there is some really big stuff at outlook! The beauty of this place is that ther is something for everyone from absolute beginner to pro riders! You can just start on the small stuff and slowly work your way up to the big stuff as it is all very well made and maintained ! I don't know of anywhere else around where i can ride and continually challenge myself and progress my riding on stuff that is built properly! It will be a great loss if this place goes :(

Simonco

Likes Bikes
I went up today to watch, but realised there is a newish trail on the track to the left that misses the big drops, disapointed I didn't take my bike :(

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your right WynterPlace there is some really big stuff at outlook! The beauty of this place is that ther is something for everyone from absolute beginner to pro riders! ....
So there are multiple trails in the area? Have you got some vid of other ones? The one in that vid looks amazing.

raso

Likes Bikes
There are basically two tracks at the moment with a third one near completion that is a straight up dh track. The two existing tracks have a couple of points
where you can change onto the other which keeps it interesting. As far as vids go I will have a look for some on youtube and let you know.

#643.... still climbing...

Rode the trail for the first time yesterday - Amazing amount of work put in there by the Local Riders/Builders, and they have their heads screwed on for making a legitimate case to the council. Most of the track would be considered safe, just a few sections requiring signage/or shoring up to make good for the masses.

Good luck guys!

650 for the petition

Hi everyone update on the track, I have contacted with a certain news media to cover our story they are interested in our cause and a news paper which have a story ready to go but on both cases we have put both on hold as the council have put a stop on any closer at THIS STAGE,and that is only at this stage so this is good news for now,so due to this outcome we want to be seen as wanting to work with them and not against them by going to the media and that we want the best outcome for all of us.

/the petition has reached 650 which is fantastic it has slowed down so if there are any other ideas on where we can put this petition to give it a kick start please any resonable suggestion would be fantastic.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I linked it on Crankin FaceBook page, hoped it's helped some. Told heaps of other peeps too.
Good luck guys.