Schumacher racing F1 again next season.

nskz

Likes Dirt
We were discussing this at work at the end of last season and I commented that I thought it would be funny if Schuey went to brawn (merc) and won the WDC in the team that Jenson just left, whilst simultaneously Jenson getting absolutely schooled by Hamilton. Let me just clarify that I personally think that Hamilton is an utter douche...but there is no denying the dude can wheel an F1 car like few others.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It'll be good to see if he can still keep up with the top drivers, with his break from the sport. I thinks if Brawn can give him a good car he will do well, but there's a lot of extra added pressure that'll be on him to perform.

fairy1

Banned
I hope he comes to Aus and a drop bear rips his eyes out, damn I hate that that square jawed shit head!

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
I really think that if Shuuie is coming back it will only be because he is very confident in the car.. Like when he decided not to race for Ferrari this year when massa had his crash the Ferraris weren't going too well and i think this was some of what his decission not to come back and race was... Yeah yeah he had a sore neck but what would you say, 7 time world champion doesnt wnat to come out in a crap car and make a fool of himself??? That show i see it.

Brawn will be fast next year. 8 for Shuiiee

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I really think that if Shuuie is coming back it will only be because he is very confident in the car.. Like when he decided not to race for Ferrari this year when massa had his crash the Ferraris weren't going too well and i think this was some of what his decission not to come back and race was... Yeah yeah he had a sore neck but what would you say, 7 time world champion doesnt wnat to come out in a crap car and make a fool of himself??? That show i see it.
Or he couldn't race because of his injury ... the G's put on him would be incredible, and to do it with a neck / back injury would just be stupid!

With his long history with Ferrari, i don't think he'd say no just because they had a bad car.

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll believe it when I read it on Autosport!
They may not always break the stories, but that's because they are so well connected they bother to verify them first.
If it's not on Autosport, it isn't true.
There's basis to the rumours, so we'll see if they pull it off. Seems like it might actually happen.