Schwinn Mesa GSD

Griz

Likes Dirt

Put on some haro big block sealed bearing pedals!
Huffy Speedo!
Bullet Hole Stickers WOO YEA!

After Market Bash Guard!

And new KORE Stem in the post coming soon!

Griz

Likes Dirt
Yea Fuzzy

from the picture it looks like there mixed my rims up lol!

Can u do that'??
what u reckon lol!

:oops: very embarssement!

Might be also just angle i got the bike on in picture :shock:

Jordy

RYD4LF
notb4dinner said:
Looks good, especially for the price you paid.

Silver LHS crank, black RHS crank on a new bike... weird.
i'd say he had to get new RHS crank to run the bashguard

looks good man !

Griz

Likes Dirt
Story about the chrome crank was that i the sqaure taper stuffed up inside the TruVativ Iso-Flow!

The Rebel bike shop didint have a spare TruVativ Iso-Flow so they gave me that one for a replacement as i need my bike to ride to work!

So i got da chrome one till they get a new TruVativ Iso-Flow new cranks in stock! :D

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
hey I just bought a mesa GS. I bought it for my girlfriend. Seemed like a pretty good deal for $250. I have to wait a month to get it though because they have so many bikes to build. they wouldn't let me build it myself so i have to wait.

tu plang

knob
Gonzo said:
hey I just bought a mesa GS. I bought it for my girlfriend. Seemed like a pretty good deal for $250. I have to wait a month to get it though because they have so many bikes to build. they wouldn't let me build it myself so i have to wait.
hahha thats funny, there is obviously a legal issue behind that but the funny bit is that they build some of the most dangerous bikes around.

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
yes they said that if it were to fall apart after i built it then i could still sue them. The one i got is pretty much the same as the one pictured just with v brakes instead of cable discs.

I think i might have to go over the bike when i get it.

bazza

look at me
hahaha thats a pretty good buy! but we have some of the dodgiest bike builders at toys r us. sus sus people. and they wonder why so much stock goes missing!!