Scott Gambler: all FOX'd up

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get off rotorburn you bloody scoundrel nobody wants the crap that your trying to advertise!!
go die...

nice bike by the way....

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
No difference this year for the 40's!
The 2010 stock will be available in mid July.
I heard somewhere that the 2010 40's are running the same damping unit that was in the limited edition world cup 40's. I also saw on the website that the 2010 40's use 10w oil instead of the usual 7w.

Btw super sweet bike, if you ever feel the need to buy some new gold clubs I'd be willing to take that beauty off you. :p

dunndog

Eats Squid
Awesome. Such nice bikes. i have a mate with one set up more fr, yours looks heaps better imo and I'm sure would be a different beast. super slack head angle. Love it. Almost as much as my demo8..:p

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard somewhere that the 2010 40's are running the same damping unit that was in the limited edition world cup 40's. I also saw on the website that the 2010 40's use 10w oil instead of the usual 7w.

Btw super sweet bike, if you ever feel the need to buy some new gold clubs I'd be willing to take that beauty off you. :p
The 2010 40 cartridge is the same as 2009. They have always used 10wt. The world cup fork uses the extra shim, and is heaps stiff, too stiff for 'normal' riders!

Sorry mate... no chance with the golf clubs either!! haha :p

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am happy to announce that it actually got dirty this weekend!! Pinner in the making....

watch out nicho...he's coming for ya:D

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha I fail :p
I did find where I got the bogus info from :p
Read the bottom of this article! :rolleyes:

http://www.rotorburn.com/article/a866a3/Review:_Fox_40WC_and_DHX_RC4

Not so much bogus... Steve tested out the WC fork in his review.
By him saying 'functionally' the same, well it does function identically! It just has a slight modification, which if desired can be easily installed!

I am happy to announce that it actually got dirty this weekend!! Pinner in the making....
I just need to grow some balls now!!

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weighed her last night... a hefty 19.2kg or so!

Would like to lose around 700g to get it back to around 18.5kg in time.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MMMMMM!!!!! Fresh bike! I love your RC4! and you forks!
Broke my ankle on wednesday pretty badly so won't ask if i can have them!
Again very nice bike.
Tom.

m0ntague

Likes Dirt
Wow, nice ride.
19.2kg is pretty weighty, I bet you feel it pushing up the hills, and carrying it around.
Though Scott make some great bikes so it would be pretty nice going down the hills, am I right.;)