AM Second Time Lucky (Craftworks FRX V2)

Lucaw

Next in line
First ride report:
I took it out the back and rode all the features
It was very wet, but I still got a good feel for the bike. my key takeaways were
  • it's a very big bike, actually too tall at the seat tube meaning that I can't use all 150mm of drop:(
  • the suspension works really well, and the bike feels planted down the staircase and through the rock garden
  • it jumps very well, much better than expected given how plowable it is
  • there was a good reason why Maxxis redesigned the DHR, the DHR 1 is absolutely shit in the wet
I'm very happy with it and might enter my first enduro race on it when I get more used to it

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The DHR is very much a loose over hardpack tyre. The High Roller will be much more up your alley.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The DHR is very much a loose over hardpack tyre. The High Roller will be much more up your alley.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Agreed, the high roller excels in the mud. Not great out of it though, dhr/f are much better all round

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Is that a medium or a large? If the medium feels too big for you you're going to love this soda

Lucaw

Next in line
Is that a medium or a large? If the medium feels too big for you you're going to love this soda

I’m pretty sure the ad said medium, but it feels really big for a medium. It doesn’t say anything on the frame

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I’m pretty sure the ad said medium, but it feels really big for a medium. It doesn’t say anything on the frame
My wife's one is a medium, measures 430mm from centre of BB to seat collar. There was only a medium and a large I'm pretty sure, so if it's not 430, it's a large

Lucaw

Next in line
My wife's one is a medium, measures 430mm from centre of BB to seat collar. There was only a medium and a large I'm pretty sure, so if it's not 430, it's a large

Yeah, this one is 485:rolleyes:
But I’m still growing, so it’s fine

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Basically got yourself some leg extensions!!! If you pull all the padding off you'll have even more clearance.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I reckon you'll give it a faint tickle! That's very close. Would offset bushings help change the angle at max dangle?