Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you noticed the headphone types are often Scared then angry when you pass them? where's your bell? You didn't hear it fuck face.

Led by the muppet on an e-bike riding down a climbing trail this arvo. Just missed two young kids and seemed o
Oblivious when I commented he was going the wrong way.
How dare you try and correct someone for doing whatever they want.

#dowhatyoufeel

Attachments

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was thinking of this thread yesterday when i took the kids out to the park to kick a soccer ball around. Family decided the best place in a 20 acre park to picnic was in the goals under the nets. we kicked around in the middle of the field until they moved, and left all their stuff against the goal posts. they had to walk past an awful lot of nicer places to sit there

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
was thinking of this thread yesterday when i took the kids out to the park to kick a soccer ball around. Family decided the best place in a 20 acre park to picnic was in the goals under the nets. we kicked around in the middle of the field until they moved, and left all their stuff against the goal posts. they had to walk past an awful lot of nicer places to sit there
They were isolating. I'm sick of seeing people having picnics. That is not how take away and isolation works dickheads

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive had a lot of incidents like that at Lysty over the years,

I waited at the top for 5 mins until i thought he was gone , still cant figure out where he had his car
Yep, even with decent signage, folks still just do dumb stuff. And that car had better have been right at the trail end of the dam wall.

Jpez

Down on the left!
A couple of months ago at the Youyangs I’m barreling down Turbulence. A double black Downhill trail.
Fly around a corner anticipating a rock garden coming up when I see a jogger running down the track.
She heard my screams of get out of my fucking way and stood aside as I passed.
I think she knew perfectly well she was on a DH trail as it’s well signposted and the entrance is almost hard to find.
was so pissed I wanted to ride over the top of her.
we get heaps of joggers at the Youis but they usually stick to the fire roads and have encountered 1or 2 on the more mellower trails
But jogging down a DH trail floored me.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
A couple of months ago at the Youyangs I’m barreling down Turbulence. A double black Downhill trail.
Fly around a corner anticipating a rock garden coming up when I see a jogger running down the track.
She heard my screams of get out of my fucking way and stood aside as I passed.
I think she knew perfectly well she was on a DH trail as it’s well signposted and the entrance is almost hard to find.
was so pissed I wanted to ride over the top of her.
we get heaps of joggers at the Youis but they usually stick to the fire roads and have encountered 1or 2 on the more mellower trails
But jogging down a DH trail floored me.
I came across a lady walking her dog off leash on the flowy bit of the inner loop that leads back to the carpark (taking the loop clockwise). We were flying down there as a train of three, lucky they were past a crest and not in one of the blind valleys as the speeds get up through there. Unusually the dog was even more stupid than the human, and ran up to try and smell the bikes as we were still trying to come to a stop!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I came across a lady walking her dog off leash on the flowy bit of the inner loop that leads back to the carpark (taking the loop clockwise). We were flying down there as a train of three, lucky they were past a crest and not in one of the blind valleys as the speeds get up through there. Unusually the dog was even more stupid than the human, and ran up to try and smell the bikes as we were still trying to come to a stop!
Come to think of it I now recall a rider with his dog off leash riding up Lactic. His dog was kinda bouncing around the Little Rock garden which comes up real quick and is not a great place to have to come to a stop waiting for him
And again at the little table top heading back to the the car park. Launch it and up and over to see a dog doing much the same in the opposite direction. Owners just going for a stroll.
The signs should say no walkers on mtb trails.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The signs should say no walkers on mtb trails.
I'm pretty sure it does state that on the main signs at the trail heads, but no-one ever reads them 'cause they're too busy getting ready to live that Instagram life. #toteswalkingtoday #sunndyday #makesmesmile #vapidattentionwhore

On the flip side, I've also politely explained to a few "hikers" that walking down the mountain-bike trails would be a bad idea. Fortunately the were the understanding type, so managed to avoid the issue altogether. Explain to the they're in the wrong part of the park, and roughly how to get round to the summit and all is well.

Coopz

Likes Dirt
Nearly crashed into a elderly couple, walking their dog at O'halloran Hill last weekend (Shape Shifter) I'm not a fast rider but I came around the corner and they were both standing right in the middle of the track while their dog sniffed something. I had to lock up and go off track, nearly dropped it. The old guy goes 'careful mate' careful? It's one way flicking traffic and there's a dozen fucking signs saying no pedestrians. Scared the life out of me... I was going to a big whine at them but I couldn't get any words out...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Nearly crashed into a elderly couple, walking their dog at O'halloran Hill last weekend (Shape Shifter) I'm not a fast rider but I came around the corner and they were both standing right in the middle of the track while their dog sniffed something. I had to lock up and go off track, nearly dropped it. The old guy goes 'careful mate' careful? It's one way flicking traffic and there's a dozen fucking signs saying no pedestrians. Scared the life out of me... I was going to a big whine at them but I couldn't get any words out...
I'd never seen a walker on Shapeshifter or Flight Club. Now 'rona brings them out in droves.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was at the LBS Saturday and the boys were telling me they have been selling bikes like crazy to all the super swol, gym junkies who now need a new outlet. Will be interesting running into a 120kg steroid fiend on a bad day.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Instagram life.
#toteswalkingtoday #sunndyday #makesmesmile #vapidattentionwhore#Vacuous#super swol#gym junkies#steroid#fiend#badDay#CarefulMate

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dunno Why , all that just amuses me - Just went for a ride around the country gravel farm roads - only moo cows,sheep and Kangas
#Isolation