Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

mellow

Banned
Silly Billies.

Recently had ten thousand dollar, yeti mounted fuckwit, give me mouth ( I'm a club member bla fucking bla ), about me stopping in my ute, to politely ask him to leave the gate how he found it next time ( closed ).

Leaving our private property.

Some self entitled fuckwits out there that think because you ride a fancy bike you have some sort of privilege. Or because in some fucking club, and give a gold coin ( that goes to the club ).

How much rubbish do you reckon I pick up. How fast do cockheads go, despite a 15km sign. Do skiddies on the dirt road. That we own. A bike on a car gives you no special rights.

Fucking Townies.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Recently had ten thousand dollar, yeti mounted fuckwit, give me mouth ( I'm a club member bla fucking bla ), about me stopping in my ute, to politely ask him to leave the gate how he found it next time ( closed ).

Some self entitled fuckwits out there that think because you ride a fancy bike you have some sort of privilege. Or because in some fucking club, and give a gold coin ( that goes to the club ).

How much rubbish do you reckon I pick up. How fast do cockheads go, despite a 15km sign. Do skiddies on the dirt road. That we own. A bike on a car gives you no special rights.

Fucking Townies.
Lock the gate.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Fucking Townies.
You must have immense self control. I would have knocked that fucker out and cut every second spoke with side cutters. What a jerk.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Stupid runner this morning (with her dog), bending over to tie her shoelaces in the middle of the trail, around a blind corner. Had her headphones in too, so didn't hear me approach or call out 'passing on your right'. Gave her the fright of her life when I nearly clipped her on the way through.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Common sense is a term coined by Thomas Paine in regard to the likelihood of the vast majority of Americans seeing their country as independent of Great Britain. It actually has nothing to do with 'basic grasp of sound and rational concepts".

I prefer to call that 'common dog fuck' instead.

Anyone who has been in the defence forces will understand......
I hear ya. I always call regular crowds / people / anyone I don't know as either a) dogroota. Or b) punter

In my experience most punters & dogrootas are like sheep - not real smart, but really keen to do whatever everyone else is doing. That way they don't have to use their farken brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Hey speaking of standing on / near the trails...did anyone see those funny fockers lined up in a "brown eye salute " in one of the EWS Derby highlights vids...?
Holy shit I laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Remarkable restraint to not walk over and kick the other dude (who wasn't looking that great anyway) in the balls.

I guess as humans we should ultimately practice empathy, but in a case like this where someone is clearly being a f*^ktard, this is infinitely harder to achieve. Kudos to the rider for being so calm in spite of such obviously 'retarded' behaviour from the other rider. The ultimate example of empathy would have been asking him if he was OK, but that would have been the hardest pill to swallow...

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Just stumbled across this one when I was looking for something else:

[video=youtube;gCeastPpScE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCeastPpScE[/video]

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
And a cheery, "Howdy-ho!" to the fella sitting on his bike in the middle of the trailhead as I was coming down to Kurrajong carpark today. I gave him a shout from some distance away to give him time to move, but did he move? Did he, bollocks! Just sat right there grinning like an idiot and playing with his phone while I went around him.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And a cheery, "Howdy-ho!" to the fella sitting on his bike in the middle of the trailhead as I was coming down to Kurrajong carpark today. I gave him a shout from some distance away to give him time to move, but did he move? Did he, bollocks! Just sat right there grinning like an idiot and playing with his phone while I went around him.
I came across someone walking a dog down Kurrajong way today. Definitely a MTB trail. Fortunately not going as fast as Wyn