Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Just because you got scared just now doesn't mean I did something wrong
ha the trail dog out with me sat’day, dog walks past 2 old ladies, 1 just about fell over as she didn’t hear the dog approach, scared her i guess..our female kelpie is pushed around by the local cats..she’s terrifying

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ha the trail dog out with me sat’day, dog walks past 2 old ladies, 1 just about fell over as she didn’t hear the dog approach, scared her i guess..our female kelpie is pushed around by the local cats..she’s terrifying
Your kelpie is paying more attention to her surroundings than a lot of the new influx of Covid zombies I see around the local trails, give her a pat from me

nathanm

Eats Squid
It's really quite funny watching your dog go full stick at 30km/h past walkers who have no idea as to what just happened, until they turn around to find me labouring 50 odd metres behind trying my best to keep up.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oi , i resemble that comment !

In my defence , i created E- Trails and log accordingly . But i used the stravaaaaaaaaa to map the rides as i was getting a little lost

Now i use ...gasp .....Topo Maps printed and laminated in lil squares .

ps , i only use straaaaavvaaaaaa to upset the #KOMHunters on gravel bikes .......

Only Joking !

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I did this on the weekend on Old Duffy Descent.

Screenshot_20200519-174500_Strava.jpg

18 months and 73 rides later for the first time I gave it a good crack and picked up 3 seconds. There were some noobs further down but they exited at the fire trail so it was a clear run all the way.

The Strava change seems like it won't affect being in leaderboards but you can't see everyone in them. I only look at following, clubs and see how I compare to top ten so it doesn't seem to change anything for me. I don't use the training or analysis features.

I don't give a fuck if I'm caning it and have to slow down. I find it hilarious that there are people who would be slower than me being rude on the trails to make a time. For those kooks, the Strava changes won't change a thing.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I did this on the weekend on Old Duffy Descent.

View attachment 363296
RIGHT, it is fucking on now Scotty T!

EDIT:
The Strava change seems like it won't affect being in leaderboards but you can't see everyone in them. I only look at following, clubs and see how I compare to top ten so it doesn't seem to change anything for me. I don't use the training or analysis features.
From what I've read as a free user you'll only be able to see the top ten overall, so the leaderboard for following, clubs, etc won't show up unless you're subscribed.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
115db of "get the hell out of my way" would be handy.

Been there done that, works as expected. Got spectacular results when used against the fuckwit that proceeded to observe the rider in front go past, and then unleash their dog right in front of me. Also useful for getting attention of people in cars, problem is they start looking around for the angry motorist.

stirk

Burner
Been there done that, works as expected. Got spectacular results when used against the fuckwit that proceeded to observe the rider in front go past, and then unleash their dog right in front of me. Also useful for getting attention of people in cars, problem is they start looking around for the angry motorist.
I've got a stebel nautalis for my car, sadly never had to use it! Apart from the neighbours mates who madly beep horns as they drive past their house I can't recall the last time I used a horn even heard one on the roads.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
RIGHT, it is fucking on now Scotty T!

EDIT:

From what I've read as a free user you'll only be able to see the top ten overall, so the leaderboard for following, clubs, etc won't show up unless you're subscribed.
Haha excellent! And I'm just gonna have to cough up then... Not at all concerned about that, it's good value to me.

To tell the full story, my mate who is about 3 years into riding and on a 2015 Trek Slash has transformed from liking uphills but hating anything challenging, to chasing my ass on every downhill over the past couple of years. On Old Duffy, I could beat or match him for quite a while without pedalling. The week previous he got my time by one second. Then he proceeded to give me curry about it as you do.

I'm not competitve by nature but I happened to be faster than the more competitive dudes who I've been riding with, I really enjoyed seeing my times get eaten away. I'd spent 3 years prior beating my own times using MapMyRide before these guys got me onto Strava. I've never competed in a downhill race.

So people on the leaderbored don't session trail features?
The trails at Stromlo are generally faster if you hit the features. I hit the little double on Breakout for the first time that day. My other mate got tailgated down it by some random goose. He thought it was one of our group first as they were so far up his clacker. There's no need for that, dickhead had a chance to pause at the trailhead and if you're that much of a hero you should give yourself plenty of time after the rider ahead.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I started using Strava again as it can just grab everything from the Garmin app anyway so I can see how I compare to myself on the defined sections.

Depressing how much slower I am than when I was a fair bit lighter and riding the Process in 2016/17 - however I don't trust a lot of that data that came from phone in those days rather than off Garmin now so I just take it all with a grain of salt.

Can still download data from Strava it seems, here's all my isolation rides from home for past couple of months:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yeah, phone data can be incredibly variable. Strava is still an excellent app for noting when your service schedules are due, so I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk