Session 88. Done with style.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Stoked on how this baby came together. FREERIDE!!!

Frame - Trek Session 88

Front shock/fork - 2011 Fox 36 180mm Vanilla RC2

Handlebars - Rad-ass blue Chromag Fubars

Stem - Something bling and purple from NS

Grips - Troy Lee Designs collabs

Chainguide - E-13 Team Chain Reaction limited edition

Saddle - Chromag

Brakes/Cranks/Mech - Saint

Pedals - NS

Wheels - Brace Deelux on NS front and Hope rear

Weight: about 17.6. But we'll get that down over time...

More pics attached.

Attachments

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
You've certaintly done it with style haha. Love it man! I'm not usually a fan of single crown forks on downhill bikes but that looks so sweet. Dont see why you shouldnt get some results on that thing dude.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't commented on I bike in a while but this I just had too.
That is the nicest session 88 I have seen, looks really good with the single crowns too:)

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Love it, Looks like it will be very chuckable.
I'd love a post ride write up on how it goes. I'm looking into some of the 2011 Fox 180mm forks myself but not sure whether to go Vanilla or Float. Let me know how they go over the bed in process.

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"Shit Hot" !! How does it ride, and are you willing to tell us how much you have spent putting this awesome rig together (or is your missus looking)...:):):)

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Oh wow. That's indescribably amazing!

Only one thing I'm not a fan of, the bars & stem, just look, out of it.

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
I think this bike looks SICK.......Great job.......the colours are awesome and it is a great build and the weight is great too. Loving the new Foxes too.

Get this bike to Canada....

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
sick bike man, might want to stick a lizard skin (blue one would be sick:p) on the frame to keep it looking smick. Other than that its looking ready to ride, unless your too scared to scratch it. (i would be:rolleyes:)

mlsred

Likes Dirt
It looks like it's shredding just leaning against a wall, very clean and tough build you have yourself, i'm impressed.

Blythy

Likes Dirt
Faaarrk! thats hot ey! probably one of the nicest bikes ive seen on rotorburn so far. bet you it rides like a dream. have a ball with her mate!

cheers

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw it in the flesh today, looks soooo plush and fun! Actually can't belive how good it looks, bars and stem fit perfectly to the colour coding.
Great.
Tom.