Should you shave under your shorts

• Hairy like a bear is best

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • Smooth like a teflon pan is the go

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
it's bad enough i get beard burn from my OH, i'd hate to get ball burn as well :yield:

ladies, if you MUST defuzz, shaving is NOT the answer. try an Epilady tho i recommend a few glasses of your favourite alcoholic anesthetic first.
Yeah - I would like to see an Epilady take on the guy posted in the picture is post #57.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
ladies, if you MUST defuzz, shaving is NOT the answer. try an Epilady tho i recommend a few glasses of your favourite alcoholic anesthetic first.
Far, far too much loose skin in that region to use one of those horrific pinchy, pinchy, torture devices.:fear:

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube;poOZKQwgs0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOZKQwgs0g[/video]
So basically you are saying that those who let it grow have a comical downstairs area. .. not quite the angle of the dangle that I was going for in my argument but hey if you want to go there. ..

Personally it is the least I can do for my other half. .. and she rewards me for it well (and I her). If you are still getting special treatment at least a few times a week and you let it grow. .. Good for you stick with what you know. .. I know I wouldn't be looked after as well as I am if I let it grow and that is what it comes down to... What the other half wants or your target opposite sex wants.

fergo

Likes Dirt
Clippers with a no 1 comb. It also stops them showing through cheap knicks and poking through as well!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The least complicated method involves an a hand mirror and some matches and a rudimentary knowledge of how Forest Fires like to burn in uneven terrain. It is useful to have a damp towel on standbye too in case the controlled burn gets out of hand. Depending upon how hairy you are, it may be prudent to install some fire breaks around the intended controlled burn area to limit collateral damage.

Last edited:

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
The least complicated method involves an a hand mirror and some matches and a rudimentary knowledge of how Forest Fires like to burn in uneven terrain. It is useful to have a damp towel on standbye too in case the controlled burn gets out of hand. Depending upon how hairy you are, it may be prudent to install some fire breaks around the intended controlled burn area to limit collateral damage.
Someone else is in the rial fire brigade or equivalent too... is cfa down south isn't it?

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
I in no way recommend shaving or trimming the bush, you can tell a lot about a person by their muff...having said that, I give you The Sailors...

[video=youtube;UgyIAoMj1sY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgyIAoMj1sY[/video]​

Last edited:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
There was a similar thread on a 4x4 forum with similar results. I was very surprised to find so many men go hairless down there.

If my missus asked me to get rid of it I would, but she wants it there so it stays. That should be the deciding factor for most I imagine.

0psi

Eats Squid
Ha. I was just thinking of bumping this thread, mainly due to a decline in scrotum content on the forum currently. Nice work Flamsh.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
This topic came up today between two workmates; one male and one female and myself. The woman was not surprised that I have a shiny sack but the dude was! He is of the lumberjack, oil rig worker covered in grease kind of make up and is too tough to step outside the macho man box to keep things trimmed. The older bird in the conversation giggled and said that she reckons hairless makes it look bigger etc and asked for a bo peep! I declined the initial request but didn't shut it down as she has two smashingly hot daughters who have the same devious wit as her. :cheer2:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You know what you're risking shaving down there don't you....

Warning: Do not open this link.

It's not a fucking link you jerk........on the phone :faint:
Edit: am confirmed for vasectomy on the 5th of next month, so looks like I'll be joining the shaved brigade, just hope it doesn't end like that bloke.​

Last edited:

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's not a fucking link you jerk......... :faint:
Edit: am confirmed for vasectomy on the 5th of next month, so looks like I'll be joining the shaved brigade, just hope it doesn't end like that bloke.
Good luck with the chop brother, I'm on the block shortly also. Let us know how you fare.

0psi

Eats Squid
Hang shit all you want on triathletes but after spending 10 hours a week on aerobars I'm pretty sure my nuts are absolutely useless. Riding bikes and no need for a snip. Win win.