SHCC twin falls track video?

PJS

Likes Dirt
Hey all. Just wondering if there is a clip anywhere of the trail for next weekends 3hr? Searching twin falls had a lot of results from the states.
Hope someone can help. Cheers, Phil

PJS

Likes Dirt
Anyone ridden it lately? Just looking to find out what the track is lIke (Flat fast and flowing? pine forest ? Punishing up and down? Rocky and technical? Sandy and overgrown? Haha )
Was thinking of getting some more race experience on a different track, but it's a bit of a drive without knowing what I'd be up for.
Thanks to anyone who can give me a heads up. Cheers

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I live in the highlands and have done 2 club style races on it in the past 18 months. Lots of log rolls, no long climbs, no massively long flow, little stop/start but a nice shortish 6km loop, does have some good variations and of course no fire road. Good event centre and obviously you don't get much chance to ride it.

SHCC always puts on a good race and it will be a good atmosphere. Check out the Southern Highlands cycle club website, their might be some info there about the track.

I am not riding on Sunday... But would have if I hadn't decided to stop after the fling for a break and have only just got back on my bike this last week.

PJS

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the info!
I did the fling as well, then Christmas came. Fitness has left the building! Half the reason I wanted to know about the track.
Thinking I'm going to struggle but will be good prep for the ginger ninja.
Thanks again. It's appreciated