Shepparton rnd 2

hey guys.
Just got back from Shepparton and the track was steep, rocky and it took a lot of people out. didnt get many of group B because i was riding.
just took 500 or so pics mostely of group A at shepparton so here are some. if you want some of you just ask and ill try find some. 8)
some photography tips would be greatly appreciated

alex the rider

Likes Dirt
nice photos
any chance you have any of me

Number: 543
BIke: Orange commencal
Kit: black/white shorts , red white jersey

much appreciated

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
hey man just wondering if you have any of ride 227.

black and white banshee jersey with blue fox pants. also riding a red banshee and a white helmet.

thanks!

Smiddy88

Likes Dirt
Hi do you have any pics of me ?,
Bike: Trek Session 88
Number: #534
helmet: fox (red, black and white )
Kit: red, white and black O'neail jersey on saturday and sunday.
I was wearing a black leatt brace
Thanks Brent

Hi do you have any pics of me ?,
Bike: Trek Session 88
Number: #534
helmet: fox (red, black and white )
Kit: red, white and black O'neail jersey on saturday and sunday.
I was wearing a black leatt brace
Thanks Brent
sorry mate none of you. i am in 17's so i was riding

anok

Likes Dirt
Good photos there.

Hey, I may has well ask as we have gave out a heap of requests from this round from what my wife took.

Do you happen to have any of 403 (red/black Glory with red/black ride gear) AND any of 301 (White/black Glory with White/Black fox clothing).

Cheers

DHD Jr

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, Nice pics! Could I please have some of 751 on a maroon Turner 5 spot with white rims wearing a blue/yellow TLD jersey. Cheers, Ben.

computer messed up and all pics got deleted on portable hard drive so sorry everyone. i didnt get many at thredbo so no point posting up. to busy getting pissed off at race run. bloody 9:50. wont be at canberra going to clipsal so see you all next season guys