Found Shimano brake levers

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Shimano brake levers (SLX, XT, Zee etc)
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on what they are and what condition they are in
Extra Info: I need a left hand Shimano brake lever that works with an XT M8000 caliper. I have a right hand Zee lever that I can use for the front but OCD makes me want matching brake levers, hence me looking for both unless you have a spare right hand Zee lever. Also if you have a hose for an XT/SLX/Zee caliper it would be great.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item: Shimano brake levers (SLX, XT, Zee etc)
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on what they are and what condition they are in
Extra Info: I need a left hand Shimano brake lever that works with an XT M8000 caliper. I have a right hand Zee lever that I can use for the front but OCD makes me want matching brake levers, hence me looking for both unless you have a spare right hand Zee lever. Also if you have a hose for an XT/SLX/Zee caliper it would be great.
Not what you are asking for given the spiel about OCD, but I have a pile of odd levers that could be used to get you stopping if needed. Let me know if you get desperate enough for them to be any use...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Not what you are asking for given the spiel about OCD, but I have a pile of odd levers that could be used to get you stopping if needed. Let me know if you get desperate enough for them to be any use...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Top left will probably work just hit both levers with some matte black and will never know the difference. Send me a pm and we can work something out.