Shimano geoblock for USA and Canada

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Less complex things to make like cleats or solid disc rotors compared to a rear derailleur or shifter pod would be great to line up and see the differences.
Only second-hand info, but members on another forum have noted experience with fake cleats for road pedals, with singularly unsatisfactory results - poor (insecure) fit with the pedals and marked absence of durability.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
This counterfeit protection isn't aimed at Straya, it's a worldwide solution. Counterfeit shit's everywhere it seems.
And that is a large part of the reasoning for regional limiting. Only selling through regionally-authorised channels reduces the risk of fake shit slipping through. But the downside is that we suffer on pricing due to being a relatively small market; x freight cost spread across fewer individual bits = higher unit price.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
And that is a large part of the reasoning for regional limiting. Only selling through regionally-authorised channels reduces the risk of fake shit slipping through. But the downside is that we suffer on pricing due to being a relatively small market; x freight cost spread across fewer individual bits = higher unit price.
Then let us buy from an official overseas vendor.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Road cleats with durable plastic, PTFE inserts and rubber walking pads are a lot different than stupid little brass nugget TIME ATAC pedal cleats.
FFS they rip off CrankBrothers cleats on AliExpress, SRAM now own TIME, I want $3 rip off TIME cleats now !!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Free markets are all good until they don't benefit you in the way you expected. Cue the regional distribution model.
Tell that to auto mechanics when people say it's cheaper to buy a new car than repairing it. No to very little mercy from me with chunts trying trap people into a market where they need to spend twice as much.

PJO

in me vL comy
Anyone know any reputable freight forwarding services from Germany?

I think there is a thread somewhere on this but my googlefu has let me down, need Hambo's helping hand...

PJO

in me vL comy
Yeah does look expensive, seem to list a bunch of options for postage on the intro page but then only give two of the most expensive ones...

PJO

in me vL comy
It's a Shimano hub, still cheaper than anything I can find, even with all the VAT applied and shipping.
Unless you know a good source locally?