Shimano SlX 4 pot brakes

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did anyone receive these yet. Keen on confirmation on what is included so I can see what else I need to order.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Mine have arrived, but we're delivered to work, so I won't see them until Sunday.

I'm also interested to see if the banjo bolt is included....

I'm guessing one of you guys should have your hands on them tonight and can let us all know!?

Scotty675

Cable thief
No update on mine as yet, maybe I missed out on stock ordered. I did do another order to test there shipping times on items marked as in stock. Order took 8 days from order to arrival. I did order on a Friday night though.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mine are waiting to be picked up from the shop.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Slightly hard to tell on my phone, but it's the middle bolt there the pad retention bolt or the banjo bolt @D01?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Slightly hard to tell on my phone, but it's the middle bolt there the pad retention bolt or the banjo bolt @D01?
Looks like the banjo bolt to me. Also looks like the pad retention bolt is in the caliper there still?

Edit - or maybe not. I'm not convinced now...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

D01

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys, I thought I was clearing things up but just caused more confusion. Yep, it's the banjo bolt.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sorry guys, I thought I was clearing things up but just caused more confusion. Yep, it's the banjo bolt.
Damn, shoulda stuck to my guns, would have looked like I know what I'm talking about

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D01