NSW SOLD

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Item: Shimano M7000 SLX brakeset

Item Condition: Used for 6 months of riding. Came new on bike.

Reason for selling: Have swapped to Saints... needed the extra stopping power

Price and price conditions: $120 obo (think a full set is $185 on Merlin at the moment)

Extra Info: Have taken these off my bike a couple months ago, just getting around to selling them. Perfect working order. Will need to measure up the hose lengths, one will have a silver connection as standard with SLX, the other will come with the gold colour that comes with Saint. When I bought the Saint brakes i couldnt be bothered to re-run the cable housing so i just used the brake hose already installed on my bike. Also, the front is currently set up for left hand front - but given you'll need to bleed the rear in order to run it through your frame swapping over the front/rear shouldnt be an issue.

For a bit of extra $$ i can also include 4 brand new sets of Uber Bike components brake pads, and 1 set of new Shimano brake pads that i have.

If really needed - i have a 1L tub of Shimano mineral oil so i could also include 50ml or whatever you need to bleed them if you don't have it.

Hmmm what else? Happy to answer any questions!

Ideally PM me for info / offers that way i can keep track of people easier etc.

Thanks!

Pictures: Coming soon.

Last edited:

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Also - brakes do come with pads installed. Probably 60% life left. The new pads are just an option. Happy to sell them separately if anyone wants them though.

Pics

Last edited: