Shipping frame from nsw to tas..

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey crew!

I've been asked if I would be able to assist with shipping a frame from countryish nsw down to Tassie and I am hoping that one of you characters might be able to recommend a freight company who will do this without reaching for the tube of lube!

Any suggestions?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Hey crew!

I've been asked if I would be able to assist with shipping a frame from countryish nsw down to Tassie and I am hoping that one of you characters might be able to recommend a freight company who will do this without reaching for the tube of lube!

Any suggestions?
Pack and send.
Just pack it in a decent frame box from your LBS.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Duallie? Remove shock and fold swingarm round. Pack in non square box, and Auspost will probably be $30-40. Gotta be odd sized box though.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Duallie? Remove shock and fold swingarm round. Pack in non square box, and Auspost will probably be $30-40. Gotta be odd sized box though.
Good idea, it's a banshee legend so I guess I could drop the shock out, drop the rear tri off and pack it a fair bit more compact. Better check with buyer he's confident to reassemble it. Not at all difficult though

moorey

call me Mia
Good idea, it's a banshee legend so I guess I could drop the shock out, drop the rear tri off and pack it a fair bit more compact. Better check with buyer he's confident to reassemble it. Not at all difficult though
True. Check in. Just remember that if box is regular shape, they'll charge on cubic capacity. If not, they go on weight.
Tight arse......
of all the things you call me, that's meant to worry me? :kiss:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk