discofrank

Likes Dirt
BEST shorts ever, NZO doobies
elastic waist WITH draw string!

mine are over 3yrs old and still look good

I just want a part of mtb shorts with a fly ........when ya gotta ya gotta go

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anyone worn Gore C5 all Mtn shorts? Inseam is 36.5cm and they don’t look to be excessively baggy.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I looked at those but they didn’t have my size. How loose are they in the legs?
They aren't tight but they aren't overly baggy. They keep a streamline cut that doesn't bunch up or catch on anything which is nice. The crutch is also high enough that your seat doesn't get bound up on anything, the TLD's do though. :(

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks everyone for your replies. I ended up going with the Gore C5 all mtn shorts as they are quite long and slimmer fitting than some.. i would have liked to try the Blackline shorts but I couldn’t get my size.

kiwiinmelb

Likes Dirt
BEST shorts ever, NZO doobies
elastic waist WITH draw string!

mine are over 3yrs old and still look good

I love the Dobies , got 2 pairs , so comfy , only small negative, made so tough, can be a little warm on hot days

stirk

Burner
Fark, no mention of the Aldi shorts that rule supreme, at least in my draw they do, better quality than some $100+ 'name' brand jobbies I've bought which had failing zips and clips.

The best so far is the one with a diagonal zipped pocket on the right leg with reflective piping, still like new after countless rides.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I love the Dobies , got 2 pairs , so comfy , only small negative, made so tough, can be a little warm on hot days
ahahahah only found this out the other day from a mate who has them, unzip the lower pockets, allows more airflow! but yes made tough as !