Shorts with decent length and waist adjustment

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking for some opinions please. So I found my perfect shorts in the Endura MTR... 35cm inner leg, great velcro adjuster and not too baggy. Then Endura replaced them with the MTR II. Which are looser around the waist; and a velcro adjuster which is next to useless! They did the same with the Single track lite shorts. Turned them from great shorts into rubbish!

Which shorts do you recommend that have good length and good waist adjustment? Does anyone have the IXS carve or Sever shorts? I like the look of the Vaude Moab shorts but they are super long at 40cm inner leg!

Thanks
CC

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been a big fan of the most recent Dharco shorts, really find them comfortable, however a pocket each side would be nice.
I recently picked up a pair of Rocday shorts while in Derby and so far I am really loving them. Give them a try if you can!

jrewing

Eats Squid
For the discerning modern man. Decent length too! Shows just enough package whilst sitting for the woman who’ll undoubtedly be trying to catch a glimpse..

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the discerning modern man. Decent length too! Shows just enough package whilst sitting for the woman who’ll undoubtedly be trying to catch a glimpse..
I trust in keeping with your keen sense of style, you compliment those Ruggers with some Bonds knee high white socks and Dulop KT26 shoes!

Jpez

Down on the left!
If you don't rode like too much of a pussy, get some real gear.

Maybe should be in LTIH thread but what is the go with Hard yakka and all work shorts getting progressively shorter in the last year??. Whinge whinge.
I’m not Warrick Capper and I’m too old to be wearing short shorts.
Anyway back to the regular programming. I like my TLD shorts but seriously costly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe should be in LTIH thread but what is the go with Hard yakka and all work shorts getting progressively shorter in the last year??. Whinge whinge.
I’m not Warrick Capper and I’m too old to be wearing short shorts.
Anyway back to the regular programming. I like my TLD shorts but seriously costly.
You mustn't be working hard enough. None of the hard arses in that advertisement were complaining about shorts being too short...

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been a big fan of the most recent Dharco shorts, really find them comfortable, however a pocket each side would be nice.
I recently picked up a pair of Rocday shorts while in Derby and so far I am really loving them. Give them a try if you can!
The Rocday shorts look pretty good! Thanks!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Ground Effect Snipers have been my barge arse go to shorts for years. The adjusters work well for those whose waist line fluctuates. Though you will need a some undershorts....

Jpez

Down on the left!
Heard good things about the Dharco shorts but have heard they run a bit on the tight side.
Have you found this to be the case?