Should I bin this carbon bar?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
haha. E3 all round I had thought, but good point about a V3 up front. Rotors - maybe, see how they play with centrelines first.

Black I think. Although blue would go with the bike, it might not with the next bike given I'd keep the Hopes!

Haakon

Do you have an adversion to those XT/XTR stopper things that seem to work forever, don’t have the toxic oil, and don’t shred your bars when rotated?
Are you seriously trying to dissuade a mountain biker from buying unnecessary bling...? Shame on you sir.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
In a way I'm sorta pleased I had a proper stack - its literally been years since my last one. So either I'm just a gun rider who can do no wrong, or I've been too timid to push boundaries.

You'll never become a better rider if you don't push the limits here and there :)
Imagine how epic you would be if you owned a real bike!.;)

Haakon

Another random brand no one has heard of. Suggests Jeff has enough money now to play with cool stuff.

And doesn’t have to pretend anymore that Giants are cool.

Oh wait... dammit.

Haakon

Huh. Wonder if it’s because of his own YouTube channel? Contract issues maybe.

And yeah, I like the Trance. It works for me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure the trance would be a fine bike, if it didn't sit well out in no-bike's land. Giant make a better xc/trail bike and a better enduro bike. I've known a few people who buy a trance and the realise they either need to lighten up or bulk up and loose out moving the middle of the road on. Usually after a futile effort to alter the spec and fix the ride.