Show us your home working setup

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
though that mouse looked familiar. the pc and monitors have all been replaced but that mouse keeps on ticking

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I need a new mouse if this WFH caper continues... The apple one is a great thing,i really like the touch pad in the top for scrolling and a bunch of gestures - but its not particularly ergonomic. The crappy one I have at work isn't much better, time to invest in something good!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I need a new mouse if this WFH caper continues... The apple one is a great thing,i really like the touch pad in the top for scrolling and a bunch of gestures - but its not particularly ergonomic. The crappy one I have at work isn't much better, time to invest in something good!
They take a bit of adjusting to but I've found the trackballs to be really good ergonomically, currently running a Logitech MX Ergo.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Those Apple magic mouse things are the worst, anything will be an upgrade!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Those Apple magic mouse things are the worst, anything will be an upgrade!
Upvote for MX518.
A good chair is definitely worth the money. We shelled out for 2 x Aeron Remastered's and I can't say it was a bad idea at this point.