Show us your home working setup

teK--

Eats Squid
We were pretty lucky to have set up a home office before iso kicked in:

But one thing I never thought I'd need is a laptop stand. Luckily some classic Revo mags save from paying the currently jacked up prices for all home office accessories.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Here's mine. The reflections are just from me trying to take a picture from the other side of the room at midday, there's no issues in the work position.
snap on the DAC/ headphones combo - but I think you might have the 770s?

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Mine's pretty messy and not ergonomic at all, but it only gets used when I'm not doing fieldwork.
Elbo, your desk is too tidy for a surveyor, mine has files all over it, what survey package are you using there? We're thinking about changing

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Elbo, your desk is too tidy for a surveyor, mine has files all over it, what survey package are you using there? We're thinking about changing
Haha, that was taken post tidy up. Maybe I'm tidy because I'm still a survey technician.
I use AutoCAD 2019 to draft plans and I use Liscad for calcs and reducing data from our Leica instruments. I like Liscad, but it has some quirks and I find it very menu driven.
Some of the guys at work use CivilCAD. I haven't used it much, but I'm interested to learn it.
What software are you using at the moment?

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Haha, that was taken post tidy up. Maybe I'm tidy because I'm still a survey technician.
I use AutoCAD 2019 to draft plans and I use Liscad for calcs and reducing data from our Leica instruments. I like Liscad, but it has some quirks and I find it very menu driven.
Some of the guys at work use CivilCAD. I haven't used it much, but I'm interested to learn it.
What software are you using at the moment?
We are using Landmark but the guy who invented it is getting on and doesn't really do any updates anymore. I have used Civilcad in the past, it is quite good, was expensive though

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
We are using Landmark but the guy who invented it is getting on and doesn't really do any updates anymore. I have used Civilcad in the past, it is quite good, was expensive though
I haven't used Landmark before. The general pace of change is so fast with point cloud, laser scanning and photogrammetry becoming more common, it's definitely important to be using something that can keep up with the changes.
We just got the aerial imagery module for Liscad for the cool price of a few grand for each licence :oops: Expensive stuff!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does home study count? With tafe campus' closed I'm trying (and struggling) to study engineering remotely..

link1896

Mr Greenfield
As tidy as it will ever get. 32” are too big for the desk’s depth. You’re inside the screen door on 2K panels.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Is that a big arse rad those Noctuas are attached to @link1896? At 32″ you're definitly into TV territory. Even without the pixel density issues I can imagine it's quite far edge to edge.