Sick Bicycle Co. Deathwish

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yeah @wkkie, it slayed the park.

Really was frighteningly fast but heaps of fun.

I was worried about how a 29er would jump but it was fine and even clickable over the jumps line I was hitting.

Worries of rear end flex were unsubstantiated as I didn't notice it any more than other bikes I have ridden. The single pivot was really plush and I didn't experience any harsh bottoms.

I stole the shock off it to put on another frame that was waiting for me when I returned to Australia so have been riding that flat out. But getting another shock off a mate so it will be complete again in the near future.

Once it is you are welcome to take it for a spin and see for yourself. I live out near Lysterfield but could let you know when I am heading out to the you yang's next. Geometry is based on the large pole machine so I dunno if it will work, size wise.

Rear is holding up perfectly, baggage handlers did bend the living shit out of my rear rotor though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Nice! I'll take you up on that offer! It'd be interesting to see a Marino dually in the flesh.

I have plans in the pipework and the flex reports don't seem to be an issue now which is good.

Did you have the drawing of the geometry up anywhere @the drizzle?